Ancient history brought to life (harry styles) [Under major editing] [on hold]

~Intro~

Would you pretty please add more flowers? '' the soft delicate voice of young Menfes asked.

  The delicate 15 years old princess soon to be queen on ancient Egypt asked her servant for more flowers to be added in the tub for a stronger fragnance. '' Well, ofcourse dear'' the old servant yet her nanny replied immediately and added more tulips.

She looked around her pleased with what she has. She wasn't one of the snobbish, selfish princesses you would find every where. She was different; her smile was so warm and welcoming. Her beautifull caramel eyes jewles her face as a long thick line of the famous eyeliner draws her already beautiful eyes. Her hair of chocolate brown falls in beautiful waves, however and against her liking she as a royal princesses would have to wear the famous braided wigs onfront of important people and in important meetings. She stood with an impressive height for her age; however she was asked to wear heels most of her time to aid her length and appearance.

She was never too fond of the silks or the gold. She as a regular 15 years of old girl also enjoyed sneeking around a jeans and a jumper maybe even a dress. She was frequently scolded for not wearing the classic clothes but she still sneeked them on when she was alone and let her beachy waved hair bounce on her bk.

~~~~

whoever make this story a cover gets a follow, thanks :')