chapter 2

The mother and daughter walked briskly yet in their royal manner towards the guest room in their palace (temple).

The servants bow their heads in respect as the queen and her daughter stand before the doors of the guest room. They push door open and one enter blowing the royal honk indicating their arrival, before they enter. Mother first then the daughter, earning glances of the servants. Murmurs r heard as they make it to their golden seats after they bow to the king. 

The king then starts speaking and immediately the noise die down.  '' we will be expecting guests next week to stay... they are English. We expect u to welcome them and make them feel at home. According to the wishes of the Egyptians, one direction has been asked to have a performance done to the people of Egypt.  Starting with my daughter'' he gave her a soft warm smile. That she replied. '' I want u to have the news broadcasted in all the news papers and t.v shows. Egypt will be hosting one direction the best . We must show them who r we'' he finally finished his speech. With that the king was received another bow and left the room.  Followed by the queen and the princess. The king and queen left the palace to have a nile cruise. While the young princess was absolutely thrilled with the news. She ran to her room not following the exact princessy way to glide . She was thrilled that one direction will be here!  she quickly changed into a summer short floral dress and took off the wig and gold she was wearing. her parents weren't home that means she would use the time to change in her modern clothes. 

she ran in the vast corridors of the palace her beautiful wavy hair cascading on her back . she grabbed her harp and sneeked away of the palace. she ran to her secret place...

you can hear the beautiful sound of the harp as her skilled delicate fingers touched its strings. the beautiful breeze from the nile brushing her light brown hair as the melody she was playing by the nile side floated in the air.

she was seated at a quite place by the nile. the view was breathtaking,  peaceful.  somewhere where peace of mind and soul could be restored and also the young princess's secret place that no one knows about. 

she started playing a beautiful melody she has been working on for a while but soon it turned to the melodies of the famous 1D songs the harp version. 

~~~~~~~

~in the nile cruise of her parents~

the king and queen were sat in their seats in the royal golden boats watching sun set.

'' I shall make them stay in the royal palace in the eastern side, that should be ready for them. '' the king spoke to his wife. the queen nodded her head in approval. '' well, I was thinking about our daughter's upcoming birthday'' the queen spoke. ''what about it?'' the king asked. '' its our daughter's 16 birthday'' she spoke her eyes shining with the love she have for her daughter.  '' it would be nice if we make an arrangement for our daughter to meet prince taylor on her 16th birthday, we need them to get married in the future to make sure the throne stays in the hands of our family'' the queen explain.  '' aha!  I c, smart thinking. fine. we shall have that organized'' thw king said. '' but menfes shouldn't know about this arrangement, you know how she will be. we need it to be natural'' the queen added. ''I am aware of that'' the king replied.

the king then signalled with his finger for the boat to start heading back to the palace.

--------------------------------------------

wat do u think so far?  is it worth writing? !