chapter 5

~juztin's pov ~

I stood onfront of the sub-gates of the eastern side of the palace. I took a deep breath as the servants opened the huge doors for me. I stepped in the hall. ..

the first person I saw was the blonde, the one that his blue eyes nearly fell when he saw menfes. he gave me a intimidated smile that I returned with a nod. then the curly head. he looked straight in my eyes, with a look that clearly wasn't fear but hatred or despise... our eyes stayed connected for a a few more seconds before he diverted his gaze...I slowly moved my head to look at the black haired...he smiled a normal smile that I replied with a weak one. then that buff brown haired. I have to say he looked the oldest. he also wasn't one of the guyz that drooled over menfes, so a smile was exchanged.  then that boy with aqua eyes, he wasn't also one of the drools so also a smile was exchanged.

'' I hope the rooms are comfortable'' I spoke. '' they were indeed. thanks'' the buff one spoke. '' I am juztin by the way and I came to say that you are free to explore the palace today and tomorrow is the special performance for the princess.'' they all nodded. '' food also will be ready at 3 pm, that goes for you? '' I asked . '' thats super fine'' the blonde replied.  I nodded.  '' I will go now, but I'll sure see you again'' I said as I headed to the doors again. .I stopped though when I heard a deep husky accent speak  '' so you are menfes guard? '' I turned to look at the speaker.. its that curly haired again, I guess I knew he was trouble. . '' first she isn't just menfes, no one is allowed calling her that except me and the royal family.  second I am no guard. I am her bestfriend and one of the best warrior's in the army. '' I glared at him before I walked out of the hall. I needed to get away from him or I would have ripped his head off.

~menfes pov~

I woke up buzzing with excitement, my heart was dancing in my chest knowing that one direction are few feets away. LOUIS TOMLINSON my favorite boy in the band is here! ! I got dressed in my casual wear today since there was nothing serious to attend today.

I hurried down the stairs trying to find juztin. .. and there he was sitting on a bench looking at the sky. I tiptoed towards him from the back and covered his eyes with my hands..  he grabbed my arms softly seating me next to him...I smiled brightly at him but I noticed he wasn't himself. '' are you ok?  is every thing ok? '' I asked. he smiled his usual warm perfect smile.  '' yup!  everything is fine.  they can never be anything else!'' he replied.  juztin is actually a really fun guy when you get to know him, he may seem harsh and intimidating but he have an amazing kind heart. thats why he became my bestfriend since I learned my name. he is a big part of my life, I have always had him in my life, through thick and thin he stayed . '' omg!  I can't believe Louis is here'' I said excited.  juztin raised an eyebrow.''which one is he? '' he asked. '' Louis is the oldest one of them, with brown hair and aqua blue eyes! ! he is also the funniest.  thats why he is my favorite'' I squeeled like fan girls fanning my self laughing.  juztin ofcourse chuckle like always. '' I thought that buff brown eyed guy was the oldest'' I say. '' nop!  you are wrong.  '' I said. '' do you think I can go meet them now? '' I asked. juztin eyebrows furrowed as he said  '' ya, I suppose'' he said scratching the back of his neck. '' lets go then'' I jumped from the bench. his facial expression relaxed.  '' I will come with you'' he said. I nodded . '' hurry I am dieing to meet them. '' I said quickly. he got up and we walked in the long passage ways till we stood right onfront of the sub-gates of the eastern side of the palace. 

~harry's pov ~

I sat grumply on the couch in the hall, flipping in the t.v Louis beside me. I was huffing and sighing alot, I wasn't comfortable  ...or maybe I was missing something. 

suddenly the door of the hall opened and it revealed that buff juztin guy and ......menfes! Her smile bright as the sun, her eyes like diamonds in the sky. I must have been too lost because what made me snap back to reality was Louis punching my arm..

'' hi'' she spoke for the first time, but her voice was delicate like the birds. '' hey'' louis said beside me. she looked at him her eyes extra glowing and her smile widened.  I involuntary felt a pinch of jealousy coarse through me. she was standing next to that juztin but she turned to give a smile that he returned before taking delicate steps towards us!....or maybe louis.... she stood onfront of us smiling brightly at louis!  she didn't even spare me a glance . I was ready to snap Louis's neck. sorry Louis. 

'' you are Louis Tomlinson, right? '' she asked. louis nodded smiling.  I gritted my teeth. '' can I say I am a huge fan? '' she said smiling too brightly at louis.  yes I do appreciate that she is a fan but she is smiling too much at louis. '' we are honoured'' Louis replied for us. '' can I have your signature? !'' she asked so sweetly. '' defiantly'' he answered grabbing a pen and signed the scrap book she handed him!  I didn't expect a scrap book! she then took a seat next to him and started asking him fan questions.  that really had me boiling with jealousy it was burning my chest. so I got up to have a cup of water. I could feel the eyes of that juztin on me but I decided to ignore him.

from the corner of my eye I could see that she was now taking the signature of the rest of the boys and having small chit chat with them. my eyes met juztin's and he gave me a stern glare.

in the seconds that I was looking at juztin menfes had finished the last of the boys and was now standing onfront of me. her beautiful brown eyes met mine... my heart beats could be heared from across the hall. she also stood staring at mine before she shaked her head alittle. '' hi harry '' she said brightly. I felt my heart swell in my chest. I was as nervous as hell, how do you reply to a princess? ? '' hi ..princess'' I replied.  '' plz call me menfes.  I dont like being called PRINCESS! '' she said. I nodded. '' can I have your signature? '' she asked sweetly.  '' yes ofcourse'' I replied happily showing my dimples.  I felt her look at my dimples which made my smile widen. I ran a hand in my hand unsure what to say as I leaned on the wall. she looked hesitant towards juztin before she turned to me and asked  '' can I touch ur curls? !'' her cheeks blushed as the words left her mouth and from the corner of my eye I can c juztin tense!  me myself I smiled too much that my face ached. but I nodded anyway not finding my voice.  she stretched her hand and slowly touched my curls. she pulled one curl softly before it bounced back.  she bite her lips slowly.  I knew that every one was staring at us right now but I just couldn't help but feel electricity running in my spine. I could feel my body heating up although all she did was touch my curls!  she quickly removed her hand and her beautiful cheecks blushed a deep colour of red that matched her sun kissed body. she walked quickly towards that juztin and smiled at him but he was frowning and I felt the urge to punsh him.

~menfes pov~

I walked away quickly from those green eyes and silky hair towards juztin I know he was mad at me for touching harry's hair.  ik its not a very princessy thing to do...I am an idiot. I think I might need the weight of the golden crown on my head all the time to remind me of who I am ...I didn't know why I was so angry at my self! ? maybe because I know I did something that juztin didn't want me to do or ...because I forgot who I am, I am the future queen anyway or ...or..because I felt a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach when he stared in my eyes! but anyway I wasn't happy at all with my self and I felt the urge to apologize to juztin as soon as we were alone. I looked at juztin and our eyes met..I signaled him with my eyes that I wanted to go and like always he understood. '' we will go now. we'll see you tomorrow''

*************

A/N

sorry guys ik its kind of a filler but  I had a little harry moment there and ya there was a small muztin moment!! hhhh XD, k I admit the couple names are weird!

anyway there is more yet to come! ! *excited*XDXD

what do u call that a love rectangle! !!

a new character will be introduced later in the story but not very late maybe a few chapters away, wth I actually introduced him before he didnt have a proper appearance but he was mentioned. 

the cast :

the boys = the real boys

juztin= Justin bieber!

prince taylor= Taylor lautner! !!  aha!  Taylor is there! ! I imagine him as jacob from twilight♥♥ team Jacob for ever ♥♥ I only watched twilight to see him!  :-P

the queen and the king = whoever u  imagine.