Chapter 4

It's been a couple of days since I spoke to Swae. I was upset after I saw him with Maggie on TMZ. He told me he was going to leave her. But I guess that was a lie. He's been texting me non stop and I still haven't replied.

It's night now and I'm laying in bed. I got up and decided to take my 1 hour night showers. It relaxes me. I undressed myself and hopped in the steamy shower. Slowly, I felt my muscles get loose. It was the best feeling ever.

As I was scrubbing, I heard the sound of my bedroom door opening and closing.

"Jacob, I'll be out in a couple of minutes" I shout.

No response. He's probably listening to music.

I rinse off the vanilla scented soap off my body and hair. I turn off the water and get out. I grab my pink towel and wrap it around my body. I walked out the bathroom and my heart stopped. Sitting on my bed was Swae with a bouquet of roses. My heart was racing.

"What are you doing here? Weren't you suppose to leave last night?"

"I missed it for you" he says.

"How did you get in and how did you find out where I lived?" I ask with a shaky voice.

"Your dad and Jacob" he responds. I'm gonna kill him. "Why haven't you answered my calls and messages?"

"What was the point? You're taken and I don't want to ruin that" I tell him and that was the truth.

"You saw the news, didn't you?" He asks.

"Yeah. So go back to Maggie. Thank you for the roses though" I bluntly say. I grab my pjs from the bed and before I could go in the bathroom, I'm pulled back. I'm thrown on the bed and Swae gets on top of me. I hold the towel tightly. "Get off"

"No. You have a place in my heart and I don't want to let you go" he says. "I'm gonna break up with Maggie. I just don't know when" he gets off of me and buries his face into his hands. I sit up.

"Now"

He looks up. "Huh?"

"Break up with her now"

He pulls out his phone and instead of calling Maggie, he goes on camera. He pushes me back and I'm laying down now. He puts the front camera and begins to record. He slowly goes on top of me and places small kisses on chest. He reaches my face and kisses me slowly. We both laugh and he stops the video. He gets off and pulls me up. I watch him go on Instagram and he posts the video.

"There's the break up" he says with a smirk. Immediately, people begin to like and comment non stop. I laugh. People began to ask who was the girl in the video and of course someone had to comment my username. My phone began to vibrate non stop. I ignored it and got dressed in the bathroom. I came out and applied lotion.

Swae was already sprawled out across the bed with only his shorts on.

"What are you doing?"

"Sleeping over" he says and smiles widely.

"Okay, are you hungry?" I ask.

"Yeah, wanna order something? I'll pay" he suggest.

"Sure. But let me pay" I say and he shakes his head.

"No, I don't mind spending money on you" I smile and he gets off the bed. He walks over to me and kisses me passionately.

"And why didn't you tell me, your dad was the Lance Bass?"

I shrug. "Cause I thought that didn't matter"

"It does to me" he says and kisses me.