Chapter 2

Lauren's POV
Griffin told me a lot about himself and I told him only a little bit about me. I new he was happy that I even spoke because he seemed surprised i even said my name and age at the beginning. We talked all through lunch until Mike told us it was time to start filming again for the movie. Griffin got up and left and i got ready for my next scene. After i finished getting ready for my scene, i walked out of my dressing room and went to the set. I saw Griffin with another boy. They both waved to me and i waved back. The other boy was named Thomas, and i only know that because he was in one of my favorite movies, but he was only a minor character. I walked over to Mike and we started the scene. I walked onto set with Griffin next to me. We shot the scene a couple times and then that was the end of the day. I was at the food table when Griffin and Thomas came up to me.
"Hey lauren this is Thomas" Griffin said. I shock his hand and we talked a little more. I got both of their numbers and Thomas made a group chat with all of us. Their contact names include of "the awesome Thomas" and "sexy Griffin". Yeah I didn't chose their names they did. In their phones i am "lauren beckles". They created that nickname for me because my last name is beckley. I didn't want a nickname but they insisted, so they made that up for me on the spot. But i had to agree on Griffins name, he was kinda cute. But i had to get to know him better. I walked out of the studio with Thomas and Griffin. I waved by and got into my moms car.
"How was it today" my. Mom asked as i got my seatbelt on.
"It was fun, i know i am going to Really like filming this movie up" i told her. This was actually the first big movie i was staring in so i was really happy. We drove home and i immediately went up stairs to finish my homework. Yeah i know what you are thinking. Why aren't i home schooled. My mom wanted me to do what i loved but also be able to go to a normal school. I had school tomorrow so i had to finish my homework. I know i have the movie to work on, but right after school on week days i go straight to set. My mom will pick me up after she works and then drop me off at the set. I finished my geometry homework, got  dressed, and went to sleep.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
New chapter
✨im going to start asking questions in the authors note so please read them and answer them is you want✨
QUESTION- what do you label yourself as? (Status)
MY ANSWER- I honestly am the really artistic one in my group of friends and so is this other girl. I guess you could say I was in the popular group...we have three jocks, the comedian, the artistic one, the musical one, the book nerd, the social media queen, the film geek and the author. I mean my group contains all. 💖
I will be trying to post a lot and thank you so much for the reads.
🖤Becklesauresrex
Musical.ly- LaurenElise13 or/and loloelise13