Chapter 2

Kylie's POV;

"Kyliebear, are you ready to go yet?" my aunt Liz screeched from down in the kitchen, causing me to jump and bump my elbow on my dresser.

"Almost!" I yelled back, rubbing my elbow and stuffing my last shirt into my luggage. I zipped it, letting out a sigh of relief, realizing that I was done with packing. I lazily plopped on my matress, seeing as I have been packing for four hours, since 5:00 in the morning.

My door suddenly flung open. "Kyles, get your lazy butt off of your bed. You can sleep on the way to the U.K., okay?" Liz said, rolling her eyes and chuckling. She grabbed two of my huge bags of luggage. I moaned and got up, taking my other three suitcases and heading down the stairs, only to be stopped by my mourning parents.

"Honey, I'm going to miss you so much!" my mom sobbed into my shoulder, getting mascara on my favorite Hollister sweater. Shit. My dad was just awkwardly standing behind her, with a frown on his fuzzy face.

"Mom, I'm going to miss you too, but who knows, I may not even make it through auditions." I looked at the ground, my self esteem lowering by the minute. My mom chuckled. My facial expression was confused, I could just tell.

"Honey, that is out of the question, your the best singer in Florida.  You just have to promise me something." She said, pulling away from the hug, wiping her smudged makeup.

"Anything, mom." 

"Your going to make your momma proud." She grinned one of the biggest grins in the history of grins. I couldn't help but chuckle. 

"Will do." I smiled, giving both of my parents, and Trey who was eating breakfast cereal on the sofa, a big old bear hug from behind, then slyly walking out of my big, white house. The X-Factor was calling me.

********************************************************************************

"Passangers boarding flight 74 may now board the plane." The speakers blared at the IATA airport.

"Thats us, darling." my aunt cheekily grinned at me. I returned the favor, and we boarded the huge plane. I spent most of the fly sleeping or listening to my iPod while Liz was eating plane food.

"How much are you going to eat there, Liz?" I said laughing at the crumbs resting on her lips.

"Plane food is yummy." She said, grinning with a mouth full of food. 

"HA. Says who? You, I know, but how much longer until this plane lands?" I said looking out the window.

"Five more minutes before landing" The flight attentent said over the intercom. My aunt and I looked at eachother and bursted out laughing.

"Well, theres you answer," she chuckled, pushing her chicken meal away from her and wiping the remaining crumbs to the floor. She took another swig of her tea and excused herself, obviously heading to the restroom before landing. 

Two minutes later, the plane landed and we were all getting out of the plane. I can't believe it. I am finally here. I am one step closer to my big break, I smiled to myself.

**********************************************************************************

While in the taxi on our way to our hotel, my iPhone rang. 

"Ello?" said in my original blank tone.

"Hello, Kylie. This is Maurine, your X factor manager. Your audition is at 4:00 tomorrow evening. Please be there at 4 sharp. Thank you." She spoke, speaking so very proper it kind of made me want to throw up.

"Ok," I said the monotone cutting me off, "so you hang up on me. Thats cool." I said rolling my eyes, informing my aunt about the auditions. She nodded aprovingly and returned to looking out the window. 

After we arrived at the hotel, we unpacked and agreed we were going to go out for dinner. My aunt surprisingly has been to London before, so she listed a few places she went out to eat while she was here. I picked Nando's, the most unfimiliar one of the five, and we walked because it was only a 5 minute walk away.

We saw a both by the left side and sat down. We ordered and now just sat there staring at random things in the resturaunt. Then all of a sudden, my aunt starts giggling and staring at the other side of the resturaunt.

"What?" I asked curiously, giving her my best confused look.

"Those five boys over there are obviously checking you out." She laughed even more, because she thought it sounded funnier when she said it aloud. I quickly turned around, probably making me look foolish. HOLY. MOTHER. OF. GOD. They were.