Chapter 2

"CANON BALL" you yelled jumping right in front of Yuri and Victor. Victor laughs as Yuri wipes his eyes and laughs a little. "I haven't swam in forever" you said swimming backwards. Victor laid back on the water and closed his eyes. You saw Yuri looking at victor with loving eyes. They would be a really cute couple. You rest your arms on the side of the pool and lay your head on your arms. "Finally I am relaxed and save" you whispered to yourself as you close your eyes. Then when you open your eyes you see a figure standing there but when you rubbed your eyes the figure was gone. You got curious of who it could be. "Ok (Your Nickname) we are going back to the room I am tired" Victor said yawning. "Ok" you said getting out of the pool. You three grabbed your towels and headed up to the room. You guys got changed and you laid on a bed. Victor got into the bed with you and cuddled up to you. You then noticed your teddy bear that your mom gave you when you were born still in your suitcase. "Hey Yuri since your up can you please grab my teddy bear" you said getting embraced that you still slept with a teddy bear at the age 15. The teddy bear was a classic brown with a small bow tie. "Yep" he said and grabbed it. "Here" he said placing it down next to you and laid down on his bed. "Thanks" you said. "Welcome" he said smiling and placing his glasses on the desk. You could hear victor snoring softly as he had his arms around you. "Hey Yuri" you said. "Yea" he said. "You are a really sweet boy and I think your awesome and I'm really glad Victor choose you to coach" you said smiling. "Well, thank you" he said smiling shyly. You smiled well falling asleep knowing you were in a safe place.
(No you and yuri do not have feelings for each other it's a yurio x reader and victuri all the way)