10

Mikasa woke up to a sleeping Levi. She sat up and looked at the clock. It was 7:00 pm. She tried standing up but Levi's grip on her tightened and she had no choice but to fall back on the bed. Levi kissed her cheek and then proceeded to dig his face into the crook of her neck.
"Nng...go back to sleep Mika~." He pleaded.
Mikasa laughed and tried to get up again but was restrained even more.
"Levi, get up its almost 8 and I have to go get some notes."
"From who?" He asked.
"A-A friend..." Levi knew she was hiding something so he decided to go with her.
They took his car once again. The drive wasn't very far but Levi didn't want Mikasa to walk around by herself.
Once they got there Mikasa asked Levi to stay in the car. He listened and stayed in there before watching her walk away.
Mikasa rung the doorbell. She waited a while before ringing it again. When the door finally opened, Mikasa was tackled to the ground by a hug. Sasha got up and helped Mikasa up before hugging her again.
"Mikasa! I can't believe it's you!" Sasha yelled.
"Yeah, hey Sasha. I missed you too." She said laughing.
"I would invite you inside but there's someone over and-" Sasha was cut off.
"Oi, Mika. What's taking so long?" Levi said tiredly.
"Sasha, this is my boyfriend Levi. Levi this is my friend Sasha." Levi just looked at her before turning back to Mikasa.

"He's not very friendly." Mikasa said as Levi glared at her before hugging her waist and putting his face in the crook of her neck.
   "Sasha, who is it?" Yelled a familiar voice.
   A shirtless Jean was approaching the door and Levi began glaring at him. Levi tightened his grip on Mikasa.
   "Have you guys met before?" Sasha asked scared.
   "No. No, we haven't." Mikasa said looking at Levi who looked like he was going to attack Jean at any moment.
   "Let it go Levi, let it go." She whispered.
   Levi walked back to the car angrily. Mikasa turned her attention back to the man in front of her.
   "Hi, I'm Mikasa." She extended her hand.
   "I'm Jean..." he said taking her hand with a slight blush.
Sasha realized what Mikasa might've came for. Sasha ran back into the house, not closing the door, and came back out again holding papers.
"You must've came for these notes! Right?" Sasha panted.
"Of course. Thanks, Sasha." Mikasa said, hugging her.
Mikasa walked back to Levi's car. She entered the car to find a sleeping Levi. She woke him up and he drove her home. Mikasa decided that he should go back to his house for that night. Levi left with a grumpy face. But he knew Mikasa would make it up to him.
   When Levi got home he noticed how 'dirty' his house was. After spending an hour cleaning, he picked up his phone and called Mikasa. The phone rang a couple of times before...
   "Hello?" It was Mikasa's voice.
   "Hey Mika, I want you right now." Levi said into the speaker.
   "Hmm...I want you too, Levi." She said slightly moaning.
   "Mmm..you're touching yourself aren't you?" He asked with a smirk.
   "Yeah~ I am. Think I can come over?" Mikasa asked, her voice hitching.
   "I'll be waiting for you at the porch." Levi murmured loud enough for her to hear.
   Mikasa hung up the phone and got off her bed finding new clothes. She wore a black lace bra and panties, a tight grey halter top and booty sweat shorts. She wanted Levi, but she knew Levi would want her a whole lot more if she wore an outfit that showed her curves.
   Levi loved her just the way she was. He didn't need clothes to get him to want her. But it did turn him on to know what little clothes there were for him to dispose of.
   Once Mikasa got to Levi's house, she saw him sitting on the porch smoking. When he saw her he smiled. When he saw what she was wearing his jaw dropped and he stepped on his cigarette. He walked towards her, lifting her to wrap her legs on his waist.
   "You look...wow..." Levi didn't know what to say. Words couldn't explain how he felt.
   When they got into his house Levi slammed the door and crashed his lips onto Mikasa's. He took her to his room and laid her on his bed. They made out passionately for what seemed like an eternity before letting go of each other's lips to catch air.
   Levi took this time to start kissing her neck. She gasped and sighed at his contact when he took off her bra and began pinching Mikasa's breasts while working on her neck. Mikasa knew he would leave plenty of marks. He began working his way towards her stomach. He left a trail of soft kisses on her flat tummy. He grabbed the waist band of her shorts and pulled them down. He delved inside her panties, rubbing her in circles.
"Ah~" Levi smirked as she cried out.
   For the rest of the night, Levi and Mikasa made love. Moans filling the whole room until their bodies grew weak. 

(A/N: If you guys have any ideas feel free to comment them!)