⎿Oh shit...⏋

Jisoo's P.O.V

I was looking at the dance-floor looking for him. I would make occasionally make eye-contact with total strangers but I would break it off just so nobody would approach me, to be honest nobody had caught my attention for the last 3 and a half years. I only had eyes for him. He on the other hand was the absolute opposite, to cut it short he was a thirsty motherf#*ker or as normal would call it a playboy. Every now and then I would find my self wondering why I ever let my self like him in the first place, I mean I never really liked anybody before. Most girls had on or two crushes during high-school and some during university, I was the exception, opposite of what you might think right now I wasn't a cliché little girl sitting in a corner during my years of studying. I was a social butterfly, I was the 4D-student of the class, I would become friends with everybody and anybody without a second thought. He was the only person who captured my attention in a more-then-a-friend-way, and now after 3 years almost 4 I'm head-over-heals for him at least that's what I would call it but for him I'm just a friend.

My thoughts were cut short the moment I laid my eyes on him

Hanbin...

He was dancing with the girl he was planing to take home with him tonight how I know you ask, well I could read him like an open book nonetheless we been friends for a long time in fact I'm the one who invited him to go clubbing but look at me now, I was watching the guy I like dancing and lusting over another girl. My first thought was coming here with my girls I only wanted to have a proper clubbing night before beginning my first job EVER the day after, but Lisa suggested that I come here with my long time crush. And look at me now...

That was the moment something in my head clicked, without out a second thought I made my way to the dance-floor. Making my way to him, I reached him after struggling to move through the crowd. I smirked when I reached him trying to act cool but if you ask me I would say that I completely failed. I started dancing with him ignoring the glare I got from the girl he was with.

Even though I was right in front of him he wouldn't look at me instead he kept looking at the girl he was with, by that time I had enough

Even though I was right in front of him he wouldn't look at me instead he kept looking at the girl he was with, by that time I had enough. Giving up on the imagination of him only having his eyes on me, I decided leaving would be the greatest thing I could do to myself, just so I wouldn't humiliate myself more then I already did. I turned my heels and went out to the hallway.