⎿녕안⏋

A/N: for those who can't read hangul; 녕안 is nyeong-an which is the word Jisoo uses instead of annyeongasyo.

"Imo can I please get another soju bottle"

"This is your third bottle young lady, make sure you don't drink until you black out because I don't want to call anyone and wait for them to pick you up." the lady who owned the restaurant said to a very-tipsy Jisoo.

"GOT IT SIR - I mean ma'am" Jisoo quickly said giving the lady a thumps-up but giggling after she realized that she called her sir.

The lady rolled her eyes, she turned her heels walking away.

After the fantastic interview... note the sarcasm, Jisoo decided to celebrate her failure by treating herself with Korean BBQ and a couple soju shots that quickly turned to a couple of soju bottles at a not-so-fancy open restaurant in the middle of seoul. All she has been doing for the past 2 and a half hours was eat, drink and rant out loud about how much Kim Taehyung or as she referred to him mr. Square Smile irritated her and how annoying he was. some of the people passing by gave her a couple of not-so-polite looks but she was way to focused on her food to care. She didn't even realize that someone had been sitting opposite her for the last 5 minutes before that person started talking.

"Miss Kim... are you alright?"

Jisoo jumped a little causing her to almost fall of her seat at the sudden noise, lifting her gaze up to meet the source of the noise she was pleasantly surprised to see who it was.

"MRS. EUN-JIIIII NYEONG-AN NYEONG-AN!" Jisoo screamed with wide eyes while opening her arm wanting a hug.

God she's drunk... Eun-ji thought

"what are you doing here?" Eun-ji asked worry evident in her voice.

"Drinking away my problems and misery, what else could I be doing here silly?" Jisoo giggled.

Definitely drunk

"Get up let's get you home" Eun-ji said

"ooooor you could buy me another soju bottle and we could sit her and talk about how big of a loser I am!" Jisoo suggested through her giggles.