⎿DALGOMIE NO!⏋

- Unedited

"Dalgomieeee eomma is backkkk" Jisoo shouted opening up her apartment door. Taking off her shoes she noticed that Dalgom didn't come running to welcome her as he  usually does, instead she heard him barking at something or rather someone she thought. Wincing when she put her weight on her injured ankle she swallowed the pain.

Sighing she stepped further in to her apartment knowing exactly what to expect. Her apartment was her pride and joy, it wasn't big or luxurious, but it was hers and that's what made it special. It was a cozy little apartment located in the heart of Seoul, and that was enough for her and Dalgom. With no roommates or family living with her this 2-bedroom apartment was perfect for her. It was also the symbol of Jisoo's  independence and that was the most important thing to her.

After what happened with square smile all Jisoo wanted to do was lay in her bed and play some video games and never come out for another year. She was exhausted both mentally and physically  because of one son of a bachelor. And knowing who is waiting for her in her living-room rest was a looooong way ahead. She spotted the brunett the moment she stepped in the living-room, the brunett was holding Dalgom up while singing Hakuna Matata. Dalgom was not having it, he was barking loudly and trying to bite the brunett's hand so that she would let him down.

" Wrong song." Jisoo said dryly making her way to the kitchen, not sparing her guest a glance.

"Oh Jisoo unnie, Nyeongan!" the brunett said cheerfully with a huge smile on her face. Following Jisoo to the kitchen with Dalgom still in her hand she registered what Jisoo informed her of " I knew something was wrong with the song, it didn't really fit"

"Lalisa-yaaa I'm tireddddd, what are you doing here? " Jisoo whined opening up the fridge.

"Damn Chicho it's only your first day at your job and you're already Whining, I came here to congratulate you on your new job. You know like the great friend I am" Lisa said playfully while throwing her hair over her shoulder.

"And by the way, Jennie- unnie and chaeyoung are on their way here

"And by the way, Jennie- unnie and chaeyoung are on their way here. They bought thai food and champagne so we can celebrate." Lisa continued rambling on and jumping up and down like a 5-year-old " I'm soooooo excited to see your off-"

"I got fired" Jisoo cut her off, that shut Lisa up real quick.

Silence, only silence followed Jisoo's statement.

"W-wh-WHAT?!"

"I can record it for you if you want" Jisoo replied still looking for food. This made Lisa even more confused, looking from right to left and laughing awkwardly she asked " Ok, can you show me where the hidden cameras are unnie. This isn't funny"