Prologue

Lightning flashes, Thunder strikes, the wind howls, trees tremble in the storm outside.

On the coldest night, a child is born.

Not just any child but the child from the prophecy, the child that carries the curse, the greatest curse.

The child that will bring the end of the world, the apocalypse.

The child chosen by the devil himself, sent to earth with blazing red eyes and a star on it's back.

"we have to kill it now" the maid says pulling out a silver dagger. As she raises her hand to stab the child someone appears in front of her .

"what do you think you are doing " the person says and the voice sent shivers down her spine. As she looks up to the person in front of her, her shaky hands and sudden sweaty palms gives him enough hints of fear despite the fact he could smell of her.

"I ask again, what do you think you are doing" he repeats himself moving closer to her. The fear for her life pushes her to drop the dagger and run but that was useless she was running for him, The devil himself.

He only raised his hand and she was stuck she couldn't move, no matter how hard she tried.

He then looked at the knife and it began to float. It move towards her and stopped just as it touched her uniform.

Then he smiled as he watched the knife drill into her body,slowly , her blood dripping down her uniform. He puts his hand down watches her lifeless body fall to the floor.

"let's go child" he says as he carries her and they disappear into thin air.