Chapter 2: Arkhan the Indestructible

As she opens the door, her eyes could not behold what they had seen, so let she out her Loudest scream.

************************************
We rushed at the sound of her scream but by the time we got there, she was already in tears, sitting next to her son's lifeless body.

"Look" Simone says nudging Julie to look at the wall.

"YOU ARE NEXT, AMY "

"you are next, Amy " the sobbing woman reads the terrifying message written in her son's blood.

"Amy, we are going to need you to call the police and show them this they're going to take you somewhere safe " Simone tells the woman. "you're going to be safe there "

"what about my son?"Amy says still clinging to him. " I can't leave him here,No"

"what's dead is dead Amy" Julie says to the woman coldly. " you can't bring him back ,but you're alive, so put yourself together and move on ".

"C'mon Simone, we've got a dead guy to kill. "Julie adds walking out of the room.

"So now where are going to find our guy" Simone asked his sister as got he into the car.

"I know just where and we need to hurry, the ritual is about to start "Julie says starting the car and speeding off.

•••
"are you sure it's here?" Simone asks
walking unsurely in one direction.

"yes" she answers pulling out her gun.

"who goes there?" a cracked voice mutters as a cruel wind passes through the gap between them." And who are you exactly? " says the voice revealing it's true form.

"pull yourself together, Simone " the trembling young man said to himself. It was a usual thing for them to deal with ghosts, demons and are supernatural creatures but this was quite different.

It was huge and appalling, it had two horns sticking out from its head, in one word it looked terrifying.

"the question should be what the hell are you? " Julie answers the creature, her boldness became a wonder to the creature. " you have 5 seconds or you die "

The creature let out a mocking laugh revealing it's sharp long needle like teeth and thin long tongue.

"you think you can kill me "the creature says in between laughs.

Julie pulls the trigger agitated by the creature's mocking laugh. Her aiming was perfect, right in between the creature's eyes, but it was to no avail, it didn't even make a mark.

Shocked by what she just experienced, the fear of death hits Julie. "How's that even possible "

"I'm no demon or ghost or human " the creature spoke with thunder and lightning in his voice. " I am. Arkhan the indestructible.

"Julie?" Simone quavers and Julie turns to him "the ritual"

They had forgotten while they were there until now.

" oh my God " Julie yells and turns to start running when she was caught by the creature. "shit! "

"leave her alone! " Simone yells hitting the creature with a stick. The creature turns to him with an angry face. " uh oh ".

"was that supposed to hurt? " the creature mocks him as it grab him with one of its other hand.

"all these shouting, is making me hungry and you look tasty " it continued as it licked him."perfect "

"leave him alone " Julie exclaimed trying to get out of Arkhan's hand but her strength was no match for his grip.

The vile Creature lifted Simone began to move him slowly to his mouth.

"I SAID LEAVE HIM ALONE! " Julie shouted and rays of light began to pierce the creature from the inside out. Julie's eyes had turned white and her skin was blazing as Arkhan burned to ashes.

It's not so indestructible now or is it?

"what just happened?" Simone exclaims still in shock from what he had seen.