Chapter 3

Heya peoples this is the third chapter of fight for love so I hope you enjoy now lets get on with the story

Tapu Fini's eyes flickered open and she saw that she was on her back in the ruins of hope so she leaned upwards and saw all her fellow deities gathered around her in relief.

"Thank Arceus you're alright" Tapu Koko said in relief.  "What happened?" Tapu Fini asked as she got up and turned to Tapu Koko. "I followed Lele's part of the plan. I finished up on Melemele island so I went to Poni and I helped out just in time so after that I took you back here and called these two" Tapu Koko answered.

Tapu Bulu added on "We also found out that if we defeat a ultra beast then it can easily be back up again in about 30 minutes and we don't have a way of opening another portal to the ultra space so sadly the only solution is-" "For a human to catch them" Tapu Koko finished.

Tapu Fini sighed and said "Then the trainer might also try to catch us to help them". Tapu Koko replied "Then we get caught". "WHAT!?" Tapu Bulu and Tapu Lele shouted and the noise echoed around the ruins.

"We will put up a fight against them but if they catch us then we will help them fight and it is our duty as Alolas guardians to protect it even if it means getting caught and not seeing each other again" Tapu Koko explained.

"Well if this will be the last time that I see any of you then I just want you all to know that you all have been great guardians and even better friends" Tapu Bulu said to his all his fellow deities as he was about to exit the ruins of hope Tapu Koko said "Same to you, Bulu", Tapu Fini said "Goodbye my friend" and Tapu Lele shouted "Goodbye friends!" in her high pitched voice and flew out quickly and Tapu Bulu soon followed after

Tapu Koko sighed and chuckled "Lele never could just stay still" and looked over at Tapu Fini and stroked her light blue hair then gently put his forehead against hers and said "Fini, I will never forget you and I will always love you" then Tapu Fini said "And I will always love you, Koko"

Tapu Koko then turned around to leave but turned his head one more time and said "Goodbye, Fini" and left the ruins...

So that was the third chapter of fight for love so please rate and comment and tell me what you thought so see ya next chapter BYE!!!!!