Back To Heaven [Jyushimatsu X Reader]

This was requested by @cloud_27
I hope you like it ^^

The matsuno brothers were walking then Osomatsu said, "Hey Jyushimatsu!" "Hmm what is it Osomatsu?" Jyushimatsu asked. "Do you like (y/n)?" Osomatsu asked but then Jyushimatsu ran off. 'JYUSHIMATSU!?!' The brothers yelled then they saw (y/n).

"Hey gu-" "(y/n)-chan can you please find Jyushimatsu with us?" They asked then she nodded. They spilt up to find Jyushimatsu.

A few hours later, Ichimatsu came back with Jyushimatsu and everyone was there but (y/n).

A few days later.....

(Y/n) was found dead and Jyushimatsu was very sad when he found out. Her parents said that she was found dead in the woods but little did they know....

She was there with them.

Now

It was a nice day, Jyushimatsu was going to baseball practice but then the wind hit him really hard. Jyushimatsu look around but nothing.

"Please help me...."

A voice felt so familiar to Jyushimatsu but then a ghost appeared in front of him. "AHHHHHHHH?!?!?" Jyushimatsu screamed. "Jyushimatsu is me, (y/n)." (Y/n) said then Jyushimatsu had tears in his eyes.

"(Y-y/n)-chan....." Jyushimatsu said then he try to hug her but he when though her. "Jyushimatsu you have to help me..." (y/n)-chan said as she tried to grabbed Jyushimatsu hand but she couldn't touch him.

He follow her and they end up at a beautiful garden. "Wow!!!!" Jyushimatsu said as they walked around. Jyushimatsu took a like yellow flower and tried to give it to (y/n)-chan. She look at the flower then back at him. "Thanks Jyushimatsu but can you hold it for me?" She asked and Jyushimatsu nodded.

After looking there for a few minutes, (y/n) found something, a door. Jyushimatsu opened the door then saw something beautiful. "(Y/n)-chan!!! Look I think I found it!!!" He said jumping up and down. "Really!?!" She said as she walked in front of the door.

She looked at him and said, "Jyushimatsu, I will forever be here with you. Even though I am not really here, I will forever be in your heart..." (Y/n) said then want though the door.

The next day

"Hey guys we got letters!" Osomatsu said as he handed out the letters with their colors on it. They opened it and it said,

Dear Osomatsu, Karamatsu, Choromatsu, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu, and Todomatsu
You grow up so much over the past few years and I wanted to thank you guys for being there for me. I will forever be in your guys hearts.
~ (y/n) (l/n)

End of chapter
Sorry it took so long -~-
Anyways I hope you guys like it
Requests are still opened!!!