Cats [Ichimatsu X Reader] part 2

Ichimatsu had been coming to my house for the past few weeks just to see Snowball. I been busy with editing speedpaints and making them for my YouTube channel.

"Nya~" Snowball said as I pet him. 'Ok (y/n) think what should be the next video? An animation or speedpaint?' I asked myself then Snowball jump off my lap then to the door. 'Ichimatsu must be here....'

I might have a little crush on him but when I see him acting all cold to me, I feel a bit hurt.I opened the door and Ichimatsu was wearing a suit, strange.

'Act cool (y/n)' "Hey Ichi-kun.'" I said blushing a bit. 'God damn it (y/n) he is going to judge you now ahhhhhhh' "Hi (y/n)-chan can I come in?" Ichimatsu asked and you nodded.

The two of you were sitting on your bed then Ichimatsu handed you a little box. "Hey this is for you...." He said looking away, you grabbed the box from him then opening it.

There was a necklace with a cat on it and a note to. You read the note and it said,

Dear (y/n),
I am sorry that I been cold to you for the past few months but....I really don't know what to do but
Will you be my girlfriend?
~Ichimatsu

You look up to Ichimatsu with tears in your eyes. "I-if you don't want to I mean...." He said blushing then you hugged him making the two of you falling onto the ground. "Ichimatsu yes I will love to be your girlfriend!!!" You said then kissing him.

He was in shock but calmed down and kiss you back.

The end
I still have to finish a request which might take a long time

Sorry with the lack of updates to this book ^^'