Chapter One

All she ever wanted was to feel love. All her life, she wanted to be someone. But as of now, her life is in shambles. Her dreams of being a musician weren't working out so well, she was struggling to make money. Her mother wasted all of their money on drugs, unnecessary things and occasional alcohol. Its been like this ever since her father was pronounced dead three years ago. With her father dead, her mother became an addict of prescription drugs and mental illnesses that refuses to get help.

Her name was Dakota, she also had a few mental illnesses but she volunteered herself to get help, Dakota spited her mother and refused to be like her, wanting to be okay instead of just letting the illness progress. Depression, social anxiety, and minor schizophrenia had all consumed her mind, letting them fester in the deepest and darkest parts of her once beautiful mind. When she was around 10 or 11, she started to create people to talk to. At the time, she hadn't been diagnosed, as her mother was in denial about her "perfect' daughter. Of course when Dakota was little she had imaginary friends, but they never lasted long. As she grew older, her undiagnosed depression had worsened, triggering her schizophrenia. Her family was never around; to support her, to love her, to be there for her. Dakota felt it was all her fault that none of her family loved her, but that wasn't the case. Therefore, she created her own family. There were only a few members, but as time went on, she discovered more voices. The first one she ever met was Josh, a fairly quiet boy with a bright undone Mohawk who was in love with the sound of the drums. He was like a brother to her, he always talked things out with her when she felt nervous. She met him when she was about 14, him being 26.

+_+_+_++__+_+__+_+_+_+_++_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+__+_+_+__+_+_+_+_+_++_+_+_+__++_

hey guys! this is just a little something I created but yeah! tell me if you like it sorry for the short chapter!!

-Dakota