DECEMBER- RESULTS

sorry these are coming in so late!! i've been really busy with school and sickness lately so it's been hard to find the time to do this.

anyways, here are the results :-)

FIRST: sarcasticslvt-
congrats!! i thought yours was really original and the ending was very unique and deep. it was definitely the most enjoyable to read and satisfied my hunger for some good angst. really well done!! hmu about the prizes :-)

SECOND: @4Cluby6 and sassytobias
it's a tie!! i really liked both of yours and enjoyed reading them a lot, but there were little things within them that weren't my favourites, you know? get to me as soon as you can about the prizes!!

THIRD: @TrisEaton4610
congratulations! yours totally would've won second or first if i had had the context. you said that it took place after one of your other books, which i hadn't read, and i feel like it kinda took away the magic. but your writing was fantastic and it was very cute!! pm me on this account or hamiltonss about your prizes :-)

well, there are the winners!

to those who didn't win, don't be sad. it was incredibly difficult to pick a winner because they were all very well written and fit the criteria perfectly, but some of them just barely missed winning by a smidge. thank you to everyone who entered, it really means a lot to me!!

don't forget to enter the january competition, and to get to me about your prizes!! they vary depending on what you chose and which place you got :-)

thank you!! hope to see you for january's competition, which sarcasticslvt- is hosting. yall are the bomb.com!!

com!!