Fangirl FanFiction (rewritten end)

"Hey Cath" Levi whispered in her ear, "Let me make our last night together... well magical". "Levi Manter, did you just say magical? Jeez your such a nerd" Cath jokingly said turning around to face him. They left Pound Hall and made there way to Levi"s house. When they arrived Levi stopped the parked the truck at least a half a mile away so he got to hold Cath close on this cold and windy night. Cath and Levi walked hand in hand in the silence until they finally reached Levi's tall red cracked front door. "Cather" Levi stopped and said. "Yes?". "First one up to my room gets a...reward!" Levi yelled slightly pushing Cath out of the path of the stairs.  As Levi hurriedly made his way up the stairs Cath just walked, because she knew that Levi's reward would be herself. 

When Cath made it to the top of the three story house, Levi had laid himself out on the bed. "Well,well,well look who fiinaly decided join me". Cath took off her boots and leaped onto the bed right next to Levi. Levi's favorite song was playing (Mad Sounds by: Arctic Monkeys) and he and Cath just laid there, together in the silence.  "Cath, I need to tell you something. I know tonight is our last night together before you go back to Omaha and I go back to Arnold, but". Cath cut him off, "UGH don't remind me about it". Levi started  again "Just listen. I want you to know something before our nights over. It might frighten you or you might react how I hope you do, but whatever you do. Please don't forget about me over the summer. Whatever you do just dont forget".  Cath's eyes widened.  "Just, can we lay here? Together, and forget the world just for tonight?" So they did. Cath laid her head on Levi's chest listening to the beat of his heart. They laid there like that for 4 hours before Levi broke the silence. "Cather, I love you".