Summer Nights

A/N Listen to the new song "Million Miles Away" by Keegan Allen!
And just start listen to the song above when I tell you :)

James's P.O.V.

After Kate told us that we could go home Riley immediately stormed out of studio A. I don't know what's wrong with her today. She's been acting really strange. She barely spoke the entire day and her dancing wasn't the best either. I wonder what's wrong.
I grab my bag and walk after her. But when I walk out of the studio into the warm summer night of Toronto I can't see her. I was supposed to drive her home and stay at her house tonight. I decided to drive there alone, I know which way she uses to go home so I will pick her up when I see her.
I drive slowly through the city when I see a small figure walking on the sidewalk. It's Riley. I drive past her before stopping. I open the passenger door offering her the seat she should've sit in anyways.
A few seconds later Riley sits down and shuts the door. I smile at her and start my car again. It was complete silence in my car which is unsual.
"Riles?" she seems absent minded and just stares out of the window.
I put my hand on her tigh and she immediately grabs my hand.

"Riles?" I ask once again
"Yeah?" she looks at me still kinda lost.
"You okay? You seem a little off today."
"It's just not my day. Dont even worry about it" she say quoting me.
"If you say so" I say, even tho I don't really believe it.
"What about we take a short trip to the beach?" she suddenly asks "I just need some air"
I smile "Whatever you want princess"
The rest of the car ride is silent. But I don't bother because as long as I am with Riley I couldn't be happier.

Riley's P.O.V. (A/N start listening to do song now :D)

Do you know those day where you just keep thinking about everything? Those days that just bring you down for no reason? Today is one of those days. Thats why I wanted to go to the beach. It's a place where I feel free and James having with me is even better.

As we arrive at the beach the sun is slowly sinking into the water. Nobody is there anymore, not even some drunk teenagers.
James and I walk along the beach, our hands interlocked.

"May I ask you something?" James breaks the silence.
"Of course"
"Why did you wanted to come here?"
"I don't know... I just feel free here. It's weird I know, but this is a place where I can just think about everything. I always used to come here" I tell him and a smile appears on his face.
"What?" I ask him confused.
"Nothing you're just adorable" I realise that I am blushing.
"No I am not"
"Yes you are and you're blush is cute too" he replies laughing.
"Shut up" I laugh hitting his chest.
"Oh you wanna fight me?" he asks with a smirk on his face.
It's time to run. I start running, even tho I know that James is faster. And as soon as I thought about it he already caught me and throws me over his shoulder walking into the water.
"James please don't"
"What?" he asks provocatively walking deeper into the water.
"Please don't!" I yell but it was already too late, he had already thrown me into the water.
"How could you do that?"
"How could I do what?" he asks splashing some water into my face.
"I hate you" I say laughing.
"No you don't, babe" he tells me splashing some water once again.
"It's on!" I yell and splah some water back. We have a little water fight until he grabs me dragging me out into the deep water where I could not stand anymore, but he could.
I was forced to put my arms and legs around him, not that I would complain.
I stare into his eyes before leaning in and kissing him softly.

James's P.O.V.

I pull away from the kiss.
"We should get out of the water, your lips are completely blue and you are freezing"
She just nodds. I peck her lips once again before we get out of the water, going to my car.
I open the trunk of my car and grab two towels, throwing one of them at Riley.
"Why the hell do you have towels in your car?"
"Don't even worry about it" I wink at her and she just rolls her eyes.
We decided to drive to Riley just to get changed before driving to our place. It's basically a little place at the top of a small hill where you can see the entire city.
We spent the rest of the night there just talking about everything.

"I love you, James"
"I love you too, Riles"

A/N  That's it. Finally an update. This one shot is basically just Jiley fluff ^^
Hope you guys liked it