monster

I walked in to hell with my head held high.  The walls were a dark black scary colour. I waved at the witches and goblins and  said ‘hi’.  I didn't stop to make smalltalk with the ugly beasts and walked straight to my locker. I took out my english book and headed to class. I took my seat beside my  blonde  ‘best friend’  Madison. I suppose you could consider her pretty enough.  With her big blue eyes and her short blonde hair. She looks really mature but when she opens her moth you can tell she's actually a dumb blonde. Well she is one of the ‘popular’ girls.

“Brenda your in, I thought you were ditching me”

she spoke with her irritating voice. “Hardly I have to keep up my grade point average!”

“Yeah yeah straight A student I hear you loud and clear”

I swear I will take my book and slap her across the face if she doesn’t shut up. Getting straight A’s actually takes a lot of work. Annoying blonde. English class literally dragged on,honestly I started counting sheep.

When the bell rang i grabbed my book and headed for the door. Maybe i would, ditch pretending to actually care about all these people really gives me a migraine.  I walked straight out of hell. I walked home and flung myself onto my bed. I plugged in my headphones and started listing to Beethoven i pulled out my english book and proceeded to tourture  myself for the  three and a half hours.

When my head had,had enough. I decided to pamper myself in the shower. I stripped off my uniform, and filled up the bath with water and added some vanilla fragrance. I closed my eyes.

The darkness than engulfed me.

I opened my eyes and gasped for air. 

I got out of the bath. I wore my silky red night gown and looked in the mirror.

 My hair looked as blacker than the night sky, my eyes a dark bronze hazel colour. That seemed as though it wanted to jump out right off my pupils. My skin a expensive creamy brown chocolate. My cheekbones are high enough and my lips were a subtle pink. I’m properly around 5”6. I suppose I'm pretty, even beautiful. What do you think?

I took out my maths book, and began to study. Two hours  later Madison the idiot texted me asking if i was going to the fair, that was in town for the week. I texted her back saying that i was tired. Obviously that’s not the case i just don't like her.