[ 1 ]

Chapter One - Gone.

Flash back.

"Alice, call the ambulance." My father shouted as my mother was lead on the freshly polished floor. I looked to see how pile she was, how she doesn't seem to be getting much sleep. I know I shouldn't be staring but I couldn't find myself to move. I felt like someone came along and glued me to the floor, unable to move a muscle.

I felt like my heart is going to explode any minute just looking at my once happy, charming, caring and honest mother, lay lifeless on the floor.

I couldn't bring to any sudden movement. I just heard sounding, but it wasn't clear. It was like it was all baffled. I couldn't see properly as my vision of tears was poring down my cold cheek, making my tears like fire spreading all over my cheeks, like not a care it the world.

I knelt across from my mum, taking her cold, fragile hand into my strong grip.

"P-please don't go.'' I whimpered as I watched her slightly and weakly open her eye. I noticed I was alone, my dad obviously rushing to call for help.

"Alice, baby. Don't cry." She weakly smiled as she reached her other hand into my free hand.

"M-um w-want happened?" I questioned. Wiping my tears with my shoulder.

"Don't worry about that love. You know I love you so much, you're the best thing that's happened to me. Including Jack and Finn. I just want you to listen to me okay." She weakly spoke and hissed like it was hard to make the words spill out of her mouth.

"Okay." I cried as I tried to silent my tears.

"I wasn't always happy, I have lots of secrets. I'm just glad that I finally got my three beautiful children and a wonderful husband. I couldn't ask for anything better. But I was bullied. It still haunts me to this day, but I never gave up and I'm glad. I have no idea why I'm telling you like, I just it's better for this way." I tried to process her words as she slowly fluttered her eyes closed.

"N-NO. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME." I cried, shaking her.

"I love you Alice Louise Summer, listen okay. Don't cry, crying is for the weak and we're not weak, we're strong. I have a journal around the house, once you find it make sure you read it." She whispered as she spoke her last words.

Flash back end.

'I love you Alice Louise Summer, listen okay. Don't cry, crying is for the weak and we're not weak, we're strong. I have a journal around the house, once you find it make sure you read it' was my mothers last words. I will linger on these words for the day to die.

I'm not giving up hope. I will make sure I find that journal, read all her memories and I will make sure I re-visited my mums passed and make it right.

Little did I know, people would get in the way.