caity from the block & girl meets the girl

caitlin woke up in a great frenzy because, one, her alarm didn't go off, two, she was most likely making herself or corey late. she quickly got up and ran around her apartment and rushed and looked for everything she needed like her bag, her makeup that she'll do in the car, her phone, her camera, and a waffle cause you gotta eat something. as soon as she got dresses and put her shoes on she rushed to corey's house.

she pulled into corey's driveway and texted him.

caity from the block: yo corey get out your house if you wanna be able to take pictures.

caity from the block: hurry up

caity from the block: coreyyy

caity from the block: corey hurry the fuck up.

corey not matthews: would ya chill girl? i'm getting out now

caity from the block: yea yea just hurry up and make sure your ass in the car.

corey not matthews: lol what ass?

caity from the block: lmao just hurry up

caitlin put her phone down and started on her makeup when corey decided to get in the car. since caitlin was putting on her foundation and concealer, she kinda looked like a monster.

"okay i'm here can we go no-oh my god you scared me." corey said getting his living daylights scared out of him

caitlin chuckled, "haha very funny corey. i need to finish my makeup so can. you drive to where we're taking pictures and i'll drive to the set?"

"sure but you promise you're gonna drive to the set?" corey asked

caitlin took her seatbelt off and looked at corey, and gave him a look, "sure whatever."

caitlin put her makeup in her bag and hopped over to corey's seat when corey got out of the car. corey got in the drivers seat and he looked down at the floor to see the script for the episode they were filming.

corey picked up the script and looked at caitlin and gave her a suspicious look, "so are you sure you're only gonna be a guest star? or are you gonna be part of the new season?"

caitlin shrugged her shoulders, "i honestly don't know. my manager gave me this script and said "you'll thank me later" so i don't know i'm just gonna show up."

"hm alright caitlin." corey said

caitlin took out her makeup again, "now hurry up boy."

corey laughed and pulled out the driveway and started driving to their go to photo area.