10

Wanda was regretting her decision to redecorate her room as she moved a picture for the fifth time, still not satisfied. Nothing seemed to look right no matter where she put it. The only thing she'd succeeded at was getting the white Christmas lights strung up around the room. The box of new decorations sat on the floor, half of its contents spread on her bed and the other half still sitting in the box. She wasn't sure why she'd wanted to do this other than the fact that she thought it was time for something new.

"Wow, you've made a lot of progress since the last time I was in here." Natasha said sarcastically as she looked around the room, ignoring the eye roll and groan that she earned from Wanda who fell back into the pillows. "I can tell you're stressed out."

"I'm not stressed out."

Natasha rolled her eyes and walked over to the bed, holding her hand out to the brunette, "Ok, come on."

"Where are we going?" Wanda asked, a questioning look on her face as she took Natasha's hand and let her pull her off the bed.

"We're going out."

Wanda looked down at her baggy tank top and yoga pants, "But, I'm not even really dressed and my hair's a me-"

"You're fine, just come on."

After an hour and a half in the car, they ended up at Minnewaska State Park. "We're going hiking." Natasha said as they both stepped out of the car, putting sunglasses on and Natasha grabbing a back pack from the trunk.

"Aww, are you taking me on my first hike?" Wanda asked as she grabbed onto Natasha's hand and headed for the windy trail.

"Wait, you've never been hiking?"

"No, not really." Wanda said, "I did not have time for that."

***

By the time they got to the top, Natasha was practically dragging Wanda up

By the time they got to the top, Natasha was practically dragging Wanda up. Wanda was out of breath as she sat down on a rock next to Natasha who tossed a water bottle at the brunette. "Are you going to survive this near death experience after all?" Natasha asked the brunette who had been complaining that she was going to die for the last half of the hike.

"I wouldn't mind dying right here, but I think I'll be ok." Wanda said as the redhead sat down next to her, watching as the Sokovian girl admired their surroundings.

"Just don't die before the sunset." Natasha said as she put her arm around Wanda's shoulders.

"You know, if you keep staring at me, you're going to miss the sunset." Wanda said with a giggle as Natasha rolled her eyes and kept her eyes on the beautiful girl next to her. She kissed Wanda's cheek and whispered in her ear, "I don't care. You're more fun to stare at than any sunset."

"You're so cute when you're sappy."

"Well, it's all your fault. You turned me into this sappy person."

***
"Are you done packing yet?" Natasha asked as she came into their room where Wanda was still throwing stuff into her suitcase. "We're going to miss our flight, woman."

"No, we're not. It's fine." Wanda said, waving her hand at the redhead, "I'm done, anyway. Calm yourself, my god."

"You take forever to pack. I don't know why you chose to pack at the last minute."

"I've never had to pack for anything, so I didn't think it would take that long." Wanda said as she zipped up the suitcase and pulled her duffle bag onto her shoulder. "Lets go."

Wanda was leaning against the security counter, her hand on her forehead as she breathed deeply, "Would you just take your damn shoes off already, my goodness."

"What could I possibly have in my shoe?" Natasha asked, an annoyed tone to her voice.

"You never know with you." Wanda said, earning them both a look from the security guard standing right there. Wanda pulled her phone from her pocket and checked the time, "Well, thanks to you, we missed our flight."

"We'll just go steal Tony's plane."

"How long do you think it'll take Tony to realize his plane's gone?" Wanda asked Natasha as she lounged in the co-pilot seat next to the redhead.

"I don't know, a few hours." Natasha said with a shrug. "I'm not worried anyway. I can fight him."

"I'd like to see that."

***