The winter starts

Finally I've made it on the train to get back to my grandmothers house before the blizzard starts. I'm so excited to get back home as soon as possible for her birthday. I stared out the window, hoping to look out to see the train station. I started to feel my phone vibrate and I picked it up to see that it was my grandmother, so I answered.
"Hello?"
"Why hello sweetie."
"Hi grandma. How are you?"
"I'm fantastic thank you for asking Alice, I'm so excited to see you here for my birthday"
"I'm excited to be there to celebrate it this year, but I gotta go now. I love you"
"I love you too, bye sweetie"
Now that I ended the conversation it's time to get some shut eye.

***

I woke up startled to find myself in a strange place. A woman walked in the room wearing a long white dress that dragged across the floor behind her as she walked. She gave me a strange look and said.
"You're not supposed to be here. You're too early."
"Wait. What?"
"That's not important now, so I'm gonna need you to wake up."
"I'm so confused. What are you trying to..."
She snapped her fingers.

***

I jumped out of my seat with so much force that my head hit the seat in front of me.
"Ow! That fucking hurt."
I found myself still on the train, but that dream was too realistic to make me feel comfortable. Just then the conductor announced something over the intercom.
"The blizzard has started and is starting to make the tracks..."
And then everything went black.

***

I woke up with blood dripping from my head and a lantern was still lit with fire right next to me. I reached into my pocket to check my phone and I found out that I had been unconscious for two days. I had only survived thanks to the heat from the lantern. I tried to get up, but my ankle was sprained. I got up and limped towards the wreckage of the train.

I looked around and I couldn't find any survivors. I was the only one left. Everybody else had frozen up. I went back to grab the lantern, luckily it still had some oil left in it to last five more days. I looked around to see if I could find any shelter around. I eventually found a cabin by a frozen lake. I needed to go there. Hopefully I'll be able to survive there until someone finds me, so I slowly limped towards the cabin with all my might.

————————————————————————
Thank you for reading up to this point of my story please let me know if you want more.

P.s. Even if you told me that you wouldn't want more I'm still gonna write more.