16

"Where the fuck have you been?" Chantelle fumed her voice booming.

Katora rolled her eyes since she wasn't in the mood to take her bullshit on. She was tired and all she wanted to do was shower and go to bed.

"I've been out."

"Out where?" Chantelle questioned.

"Just out damn. Leave me alone. I'm not in the mood for you tonight,"Katora mumbled her voice slightly muffled since she was in the process of moving her shirt over her head.

Chantelle chuckled ,"I asked you where the fuck you have been. I want a fucking location. You testing me,give me my damn answers."

Katora kissed her teeth before turning and exiting the bedroom. Chantelle immediately got up and followed behind her.

She quickly made her way to the bathroom and dumped her shirt in the hamper. Her back was to Chantelle and she was about to take off her pants but Chantelle grabbed her arm and spun her around before she could do so.

"You don't hear me talking to you?" Chantelle yelled as she  gripped her arm firmly.

"Yes I did, but I am in no mood to deal with fuckery tonight ."

Katora felt a sharp pain in her arm from Chantelle's grip causing her to hiss.

"Katora I'm asking you one last time. Where the fuck have you been? I'a fucking break your bone if you don't answer me." Chantelle glared down at her and awaited her response .

A sigh left Katora's lips. With the look in Her eyes she knew Chantelle breaking her arm would be a possibility. She did not understand why Chantelle was reacting this way.

"I went out to a party with Shyanne and her friend. I don't know the exact location."

"Who sent you?"

Katora frowned,"The fuck you mean who sent me? I go where the fuck I want to, when I want to."

"Have you forgotten that I own you now!"She shook her arm.

"Chantelle just leave me be. Leave me alone,"Katora said her voice defeated as she tried to pry Chantelle's hand off.

Chantelle scanned her face and her eyes widened when she finally saw the noticeable light bruise under Katora's eye. She grabbed her jaw and tilted it to the left so she could see it better.

"What the hell is this?"

"Nothing . Just cool damn,"Katora replied trying to pull her head away.

"Just cool. Somebody fucking hit you and you are telling me to ' just cool'?" Chantelle asked her eyebrows furrowed in frustration.

Katora averted her eyes to the left," Just a couple weeks ago you tried to choke me to death ,so why the hell do you care if someone hit me? Just a minute ago you were on the verge of breaking my arm and now you are holding my jaw a bit too roughly. So tell me Chantelle why the fuck do you care?"

Chantelle instantly dropped her hand.

"I just don't want anybody to put their hands on you."

" But you right. Because you are 'above them ' 'The don' 'Master' 'Daddy'?" Katora questioned now looking at her.

"Don't ask many any questions. Just fucking tell me who did this!" Chantelle was annoyed.

"You don't know the person and you can't go murdering people-"

"I want a name, a description."

"I don't know anything about him, all I know is that he's Shyann-"

Chantelle cut her sentence shirt by turning her back and furiously walked away. Katora's eyes widened and she quickly trailed behind her.

"Stop!" Katora yelled when they entered the living room.

When Chantelle kept walking she ran over and grabbed her arm in an attempt to stop her.

"Just leave it alone Chantelle! I'm fine look at me I'm fine!" Katora yelled .

Chantelle ceased her steps and just stood there with her back facing Katora. She was filled with rage and she couldn't stand to look at her. When she went home her apartment was robbed because Romania forgot to lock the door ,so she was already angry and Katora not being home when she arrived added to the flame . Her heart beat increased due to her adrenaline pumping.

Katora walked around her body and now stood in front of her. Before Katora could so much as utter another word Chantelle started yelling.

"Why the fuck don't you listen ?!" She shoved Katora backwards.

"I told you not to fucking leave. You disobeyed me and look what happened. You let some nigga ruin my fucking canvas !"  she yelled shoving her again.

Katora could feel herself getting heated with every word she yelled at at her and every shove she gave. There was now no more space for shoving for Katora's back was to the door.

"I am not YOUR child Chantelle. Matter of fact I am a grown woman I am not a child. You need to stop acting like I'm a of lesser importance. You are not my ruler,you are not my fucking king. Treat me like I'm grown and stop treating me like a fucking kid!"

"You are nothing but a stupid kid who got kicked outta college. When you prove to me that you are not a kid I'll stop treating you like one. Fucking show me Katora ,show me that's all I want you to do!" Chantelle spat angrily.

Katoras eyes flicked all over Her face as her heart beat increased. She wanted to prove to her that she wasn't a child but she didn't know how to.

Without do much as a second thought she did the first thing that came to her mind. She roughly smashed her lips against Chantelle's

She didn't know what she expected Chantelle to do because she didn't react at all she just stood there.

Katora slowly pulled away with her eyes shut. She knew she was going to die tonight. When she opened one eye Chantelle raised her had as if she was going to hit her. Katora turned her head to the right and clenched her eyes shut awaiting the punch of a life time. Her eyes flew open when she felt Chantelle's cold hand on the side of her face.

And just like that,(I snapped my fingers When I typed that so you gotta do it too, for effect.😂) before her heart could beat again, before she could even blink Chantelle crashed her lips down on hers.

Her actions were so full of desperation and hunger that Katora became lost. Lost in Chantelle. Lost in her fingers that were now threaded through her hair. Katora was fulling into a deep hole but before she could crash at the bottom she pulled away.

"Chantelle...Stop," Katora whispered her voice husky.

Chantelle ignored her and started to kiss her jaw.

"Chantelle!" Katora said, her voice clearer than before.

Chantelle pulled away ,her breathing harsh. She began to slowly step back . When she turned around she quickly made her way to the bedroom. Katora followed behind her . When they entered the bedroom Chantelle slung her bag that she always kept there with clothes in it over her shoulder. She then stormed out of the room and bumped into Katora causing her to fall onto the floor.

The loud slam of the door echoed in her ears.

****

Thank you guys so much for the votes and the comments and even following me . I really appreciate it.

🙏