Part 2: Unfinished Business

Four years after my death i suddenly awoke in a room that was barricaded and Mariah was looking down at me smiling i thought it was a dream until she told me what happened one of the demon girls lived and brought the evil me back to life and that Mariah, Juan, and Damion have been fighting him with no luck so they decided to bring me back to life also as i remembered how to use my powers we decided that this time we would fight him and win or all die together then we went to Brackenridge where he had set up base and kicked down the door and ran at him Damion with his super speed, Mariah with her fire powers, Juan with his metal claws, and me with ice powers we ran at him and he sent his minions to attack we fought after three minutes of fighting he showed himself i ran at him first he hit me with such force that i crashed into a wall hearing a big crack as i fell my ribcage broken Damion went next running around him punching him like crazy before he grabbed him and broke his spine killing him i felt anger rise in me as me, Juan, and Mariah ran at him me and Mariah hitting him with our powers together until he made us hit each other then he threw Juan at me hitting me in the ribcage which was even more broken then he walked up to Mariah and raised his claws Juan got up and pushed her out of the way and taking the hit which cut of his head his head rolling toward Mariah making her and me mad and we ran at him he grabbed Mariah by the neck holding her up my eyes glowed blue as i threw an ice spear with a ice bomb at him it hit and blew up sending me flying into the air once the ice cleared up i looked around for Mariah i found her with my spear through her chest i fell to my knees i heard a noise turned around to see him crawling away i got up my eyes glowed a dark blue i grabbed him throwing him into a wall i grabbed him the same way he grabbed Mariah and i froze his whole body before i smashed him into the ground i turned and got my friends and put them in ice coffins that i made once i was done i looked at the three coffins and thought “they brought me back to life and all i did was get them killed.” a tear went down my cheek as i turned around walked away and said “we were all going to die together instead i got them killed how do i live with that?” and i walked away to find a way to live with what i had done.