Part 8: Not Part Of The Plan

I looked at the screen and realized there was a patient history i asked the computer to open it and it showed this long history of people i went to the recent ones and there was only two Juan and Damion i asked the computer to open them it brought up two videos and both were almost identical it showed juan and damion both in the same chair and they had their head open to where you could see the brain and a machine was messing with their minds then it healed them after they were done they both had no other desire but to kill me and the aliens asked what powers they wanted and injected them with something “so this machine changed them to want to kill you?” asked Megan “seems that way.” i replied “so maybe if we put them back and fix what happened they'll be the same?” asked Mariah “let's find out.” i say “computer can your reverse what you did to them?” the computer makes some sounds then says “yes but it will take at least ten minutes or less.” “alright so all we have to do is knock one of them out and the computer can undo the damage?” asked Megan “seems that way.” i replied “hey can you take away Damon's powers?” she thought for a second and said “yeah but it's not gonna be easy.” “alright first we try to undo Juan then Damion sound good?” i asked they nodded at me we ran back to the room Juan and Damion were talking we made a plan megan ran out and shot ice at Damion he stopped it from moving it but he had to concentrate so while he was busy Mariah shot a fireball at Juan he was sent flying he hit a wall and fell to the ground Mariah hit him with five more fireballs to make sure he was down then we started to drag him toward the hallway we got him to the hallway and i yelled “Megan we got him come on!” but Damion started to move the iceball toward Megan and she looked at me and said “sorry but i'm not going anywhere save your friend.” then she put an ice wall in front of the hallway again i punched the wall i was so mad that she did that but we had to get Juan into the machine we finally got him into the room and put him in the chair the machine started to undo the damage once it was done Juan looked around he had no memory of what he did so we told him and he was ready to make it right so we ran back to the room Juan punched the icewall breaking it on impact we ran into the room to see them still fighting the three of us ran at him and he turned and Mariah shot a fireball Megan shot an iceball juan jumped into the air fist raised and i stayed running at hit he somehow pushed us and he made the iceball and fireball hit each other we surrounded him Damion said “y’all think you can beat me hahaha” i replied “just watch us!” Megan and Mariah shot multiple ice and fireballs at him, juan jumped into the air, and i ran at him Damion froze all of us and the fire and iceballs but he had to focus really hard but he barely sweat that's when i realized the only way to beat him is to tire him out but he pushed us all back and took the fireballs and iceballs and made a portal but it was to the middle of space and he grabbed Juan and threw him into it and i saw Juan try to get air but he couldn't then Damion closed the portal then he walked up to Megan and grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up and dove his hand through her chest and pulled out her heart still beating then dropped her and her heart and smashed it with his foot then opened the portal again and pulled out Juan's dead body and brought both of them back to life but on his side then he turned to me and Mariah smiled an evil smile and said “i told y'all you can't win.”