~12~

Phil Pov.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oml. Its happening. Im finally going to meet the boy ive been stalking for a couple weeks. I'm so ecstatic!!!

Wait- Will he like me!?

I started whatever we have with asking for nudes.

Oh no. I'm an actual creep. Shit Shit Shittity SHIT. He's gonna see me and run. I have to get others to join. I HAVE to! It'll be to awkward if it's just us.

Ughh.

I pull out my phone and begin to get others to 'SHOW UP' at the Starbucks we are going to.

Group Chat:
Mirk, Jeck, Ty, Jish, Tacobelle

Phil: okay so I need all of you to goto Starbucks near the ATOMIC COMIC and the pet shop.

Mirk: ur lucky Jackaboy and I r in London.

Jish: yah and Tyler and I.

Tacobelle: me too!

Phil: yah yah yahhhhh just go there NOW.

Ty: y thoo?

Jeck: Yeh y the rush?

Phil: Dan and I r meeting up.

Tacobelle: wait- DAN LIVES HERE!?!?!?

Ty: U SRS!?

Phil: Yepp. He said he trusts me and told me. Apparently we live near each other.

Jish: awesome. Meet u there!!!

Mirk: kk!

Jeck: cya guys soon!!!

Tacobelle: yass

-------

I get to the Starbucks and notice Dan in a booth. I walk over to him slowly.

"Howell, I'm assuming?" I say in a butler like voice. "Why yes. Tis me, the great Howell. You must be Lester." He says with a disgusted posh voice. We laugh and start to talk a little bit. Nice.

"Bitch. Imma get my self a chocolate, pumpkin spice mocha cappuccino. You guys pay yourself." Shanes voice fills the pretty much empty room.

"Fine by me. Wadaya want Jakaboi? I'll get u anything." Mark says loudly. "Why only the finest hot chocolate for me please." Jack says back. "Of course. Anything for me lady." Mark exclaims back.

I can't help but laugh at how amusing they all are. "Ty, you want a coffee?" "Oh obviously not Josh. I hate caffeine. I totally don't drink that shit all the time." Tyler responds sarcastically to Josh.

I giggle even louder. I love these guys.

"Hey Phil, are those the guys in the group chat?" Dan grabs my attention. "Well would you look at that? They are!" I say proudly. "Why don't I call them over?" I ask, receiving an overly excitied nod from Dan.

"Hey-" I start but Dan cuts me off with his hand over my mouth. "No, let me try something. See if they remember me." He smirks. I nod dumbfounded by Dan's randomness.

"I'm gonna walk up to them asking if they know a 'Dan Howell' because I'm his brother and he ran away." Dan whispers to me.

"Briliant, I'll hide and watch!" I say, hiding in a booth.

~~~~

Dan Pov.

I walk up to the loud group. "Em, excuse me?" I say over posh and grown up Like.

"Omg. I think we know you!?" Ty exclaims. "Yeah!?" Mark says.

"I don't know you, sorry. But I'm wondering if you could help me find my little brother." They all looked confused.

"He ran away last night to go find some guy whom he doesn't know. I know that he likes r come here so I was so.during if you have seen him?" I say seriously. I hear Phil snickering in the back.

"Ehem, uh- well what does he look like?" Josh asks. "He is about this tall," I hold my hand a little bit lower then my height, "brown hair and eyes. Oh and his name is Daniel?" I say.

"*COUGH*" Jack spits out his hot chocolate out. "What is his last name!?"he asks very loudly. "Daniel Howell. Do you know him!? Or anyone that would!?" I ask.

Phil laughs a bit louder, but not enough for the group to hear.

"I think we might!? Let new call a friend I'm sure he will know!" Shane pulls out his phone. I watch him dial Phil's number.

Phil's phone goes off in the back of the Starbucks where he was hiding.

"Huh?" Tyler slowly walked forward and found Phil laughing hard on the floor. I start laughing hysterically and the guys realise wot just happened.

"We were tricked. You little bitch!" Shane laughs out. "I love how much you were trying to help though!" I said. "I was worried for you!" Josh adds.

"Well that's a great way to start a friend ship!! Let's sit." Jack claps his hands together.