Update 3 (1/22/17)

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN AIDANJACOBSJOSHUA?" Was thinking no one. But figured I'd make this update anyway. Well, here's to sum it up.
*Got sucked into Supernatural Season 11
*Got sucked into catching up on The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, and Legends of Tomorrow (minus the current seasons)
*Writing two of my professional books
*Streaming on Twitch with; Life Is Strange, Titanfall 2, and Fallout 4
*A shitload of school (High School is like, hard but easy at the same time)
*Doing work with The Order (which, I'm no longer a part of)
*Doing work with UnifiedGaming (who I'm simply helping out)
*Playing a lot of CS:GO (add me on Steam looking up Big Daddy Dark, my profile photo is Dean Winchester. Send me a private message via Wattpad if you send me a friend request)
*Getting a girlfriend! (Aprilmay23)
*Listening to a lot of J. Cole, Five Finger Death Punch, and The Ink Spots. Lol.
*Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 3, and Fallout 4. Also, Skyrim and Skyrim Special Edition.

There's the update. Well, of my life. Now the update on books. Well, I've got a book coming up about my play through of Skyrim (not my first). I also have the one that currently has one chapter published calling The New King of Hell which is a Supernatural fanfiction. Also, btw, I might make a story about Fallout: New Vegas on what happens after NCR wins the dam and what happens after The Legion wins the dam. Will be two separate books. Gotta play through the story of both first though. And... yeah. Update finished.
-AidanJacobsJoshua