I'm Protected (Lucy POV)

All my classes went pretty much the same way as first period. I would come in, tell the teacher who I was, sit down next to Natsu, and hear my last name being whispered behind me. It wasn't until last period that it wasn't whispers.

"Hello, are you Lucy?" The teacher asked me as I walked in. I nodded in response and began to follow Natsu over to his table. She stopped me.

"What are you doing? You must introduce yourself to the class." I froze. I went back to the front and faced all my piers. I gulped silently. I glanced over at Natsu who had direct eye contact with me and his fingers crossed.

"H-hi. I'm Lucy and thi-" I was interrupted.

"First and Last name, please." The teacher instructed. I nodded sheepishly.

"Um...Lucy H-h-h....Lucy Heartfillia..." I stuttered. Eyes widened, jaws dropped, phones were pulled out, cameras flashed, and me, I ran and hid, Natsu right behind me.

People in the halls saw me running and crowded me! They took pictures of me, they questioned me, they surrounded me! Natsu found me in the middle of one of these crowds and, once again, came to my rescue. The crowds disperse as an angry Natsu storms into them. He takes me out front where there is a limo waiting. Someone steps out, it's Emmit. I fight tears as I give Natsu a hug as a gesture to thank him and I hop in. Emmit drives away from the building at top speeds. He slows down once we are far enough away.

"I hear you had stressful first day?" He spoke up calmly. Tears were banging on backs of my eyelids and I was pushing them away as best I could. Instead of saying anything I just nodded. We came up to a stop light and he turned to me. He saw the look in my eyes. It was the look of fear, sadness, joy, and confusion all at once. He let out a sympathetic sigh and began to drive again.

When we arrived I kept my head down so that he couldn't see the tears that had escaped. He came over to me and lifted my chin just slightly. He gave me a soft smile and kissed my forehead. He then pulled me into a gentle hug and whispered something to me.

"Don't worry about them. You know he's going to protect you." He pulled away and nodded his head in the direction of Natsu's house. I turned around expecting to just see Dragneel Manor, but instead I saw an out of breath Dragneel. I gasped.

"Natsu? What are you doing here? Did you just chase the limo all the way back here?" Thank God my father was away for the month. Still unable to catch his breath he nodded in response. Once he did catch his breath the first thing he did was agree with Emmit. He then pulled me into a gentle hug as well, only this one lasted longer. It felt so right being with him. He's my best friend, my first friend, and I don't know if I can really say that Gray, Gajeel, and Jelal are my friends and so, my only friend. He's always been there, which is why I came back in the first place. Thank God I have Natsu, or else I'd be nowhere in life. When we finally pulled away some of the maids from both manors had come outside to watch the scene. We chuckled at this because for some reason they all believe that Natsu and I should date. I don't know what their problem is, but anyway! We said our farewells and left to our houses. I ran up to my room and just started blasting music. None of the maids, nor Emmit, minded this because it happened quite often, plus, I believe they enjoy my music, all genres of it. I giggled as I heard Natsu start blaring music in his room as well. It was pretty nice living so close to your best friend.

I heard someone start yelling at someone downstairs and so I rushed to see what all the commotion was about. When I reached the foyer I saw two of my maids guarding the stairs that I was on, and three others, plus Emmit, yelling at a white haired girl in front of them. I recognized this girl. Gray told me her name. Brianna? Tayanna? What was it....LISSANNA! What was Lissanna, the one obsessing over my bestfriend, doing in my house?

"Where is she? If you don't tell me, I'll sue you all!" She screamed at them all. This got me angry, but for some reason I was extremely passive. Oh God, I hope this isn't gonna be a normal thing now.

"I'm sorry Lissanna, but you can't sue them for something as little and stupid as not telling the location of the owner of this house. Now, if you don't mind, I don't have any Natsu merchandise, so you can leave now." I spoke sternly to get my point across. She glared at me and then screamed bloody murder! A few moments later Natsu came running through my door frantically.

"Luce, are you hurt? Is something wrong?" He yelled through my house, not seeing the event in front of him.

"What are you trying to accomplish, anyway, blowing someone's eardrums? Listen Lissanna, I don't care if you have a problem with me, but if you don't leave soon, I'm gonna have a problem with you, and trespassing is something that you can be sued for, so bye!" My voice had risen quite a bit. It was then that Natsu had seen everything right in front of his face. He rolled his eyes and walked towards Lissanna. He looked right into her eyes, and then there were the water works.

"Natsu! You'll never believe what that evil girl did to me! I just came by to welcome her into the neighborhood and she set all these people on me to hurt me! I screamed out of terror and than you came and saw the rest of what happened." She lied. Another eye roll from Natsu.

"Yeah, and then her maids and butler pulled out their magic wands and cursed you with dark magic, right?" He took her arm and pulled her out of my house. He closed the door, and then there was a lot of yelling. It was a very one-sided conversation. I chuckled at Natsu's sarcasm moments ago and skipped back upstairs. Lissanna, welcome to the world of Natsu and Lucy!

A/N: HIIIIAAA!!! So, I know a lot of you were really excited for this chapter to be published and I'm sorry that I hadn't published it yesterday. I was being very counterproductive due to the fact that I was at a friends house overnight and stuff. ANYWAY! So, who's going to beat up Lissanna because I'm pretty sure Natsu is! XD I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and look forward to the next one! BYE READER-CHANS!!!!