Dear You...

I know I don't say it much but you know I love you right?....Not that way though. Ew. You're my favourite so don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Only I can tell you waht you are to me. I know I've been a bit distant nowadays, but don't misunderstand. I tend to go silent so I can think and it's just a bit more frequently. If you say something and I don't respond, I'm not always angry ( This is most probably it though, I don't usually ignore people. I know my personality is rude but I don't ignore my friends unless I'm fooling around and fake mad. Ever. ) I just too caught up in my thinking to actually hear you. Sorry 'bout that. I'm not used to letting people in so don't feel upset if I become silent and cold just out of the blue. But if I hit you for being stupid, you're being darn well stupid. Some of my comments might sound mean but I don't mean what I say. ( Except when I'm angry. Take my threats seriously. I WILL hurl a table at you. Whether you like it or not. ) Just know I got your back okay? When you fall, I'll pick you back up. 

                                                                                                             Love,

                                                                                                                         Anjerika.