whats up, louis? - TRIGGER WARNING

*Harry's POV*

"Louis' been acting weird lately." I half  whispered to Liam as I walked into the kitchen.

"How so?" he asked, chewing on a piece of bacon leftover from breakfast.

"Well, Zayn and I were messing around and he saw. He left really quickly saying he 'had to do something.'"

Liam stayed silent, presumably thinking.

"I dunno. maybe I'm over-thinking." I mumble, walking over to the fridge.

"That's weird." Liam finally pipes up, "He has been in his room for quite a while. Been like an hour."

"Maybe I should check on him? Although I dont wanna walk in on him tossing off. I'll knock first," I laughed as I walk towards the hallway.

I approach Louis' room, the door closed tightly. Luckily, the doors dont have locks. Or unluckily, Harry wasn't sure, after the time he walked in on Niall doing some weird naked yoga thing.
I'm getting sidetracked. gotta check on Lou.

With my mind back on track, I reach for the door and knock three times.

"Louis? You there?" I half-yell through the door.

"Oh shit.." I hear him whisper to himself. "Yeah Harry, hold on a second.." I can hear him open and close a drawer and open his closet door. He suddenly closes it, and I hear his footsteps coimg towards the door. He opens the door and I'm faced with the perfect man I'd been in love with since X-Factor. But something didn't seem right. His hair was disheveled, and his eyes were red and puffy, almost as if he'd been crying. he was wearing basketball shorts, but the same shirt he'd been wearing earlier.

"Hi Louis. Are you okay..?" I ask.

"What? Oh yeah. Doing well. What do you need?"

He asked, seemingly in a hurry.

"Uh, nothing, I was just checking up on you, you've been in your room for a while." I say.

"Uhh, yeah well, it's my room. Maybe I needed some time away from you and Zayn always fighting over things and tickling each other." He says, running a hand angrily through his hair, and slams the door.

I stand there, awed. What was that supposed to mean? Did he not like the noise? I stood in front of his door, hearing him walk over and sit on his bed. I suddenly heard a whisper from Louis.

"Why am I so jealous..?" He whispered, barely audible.

"Why do I feel this way about Harry? Why me?" he whispered to himself, and started to sob.

A million thoughts races through my head. Does he feel the same way? Why is he crying? I made the decision to be brave, to stop standing around and doing nothing. I opened the door to find Louis on the bed, his face in his hands, sobbing. He didn't hear me come in, so I approached him and sat on the bed.

"H-Harry? What? Why are you in here..?" He asked, worriedly, his eyes wide.

"I heard you crying..Loubear, what's wrong?" I asked.

He pulled himself all the way onto the bed, leaning against the headboard.

"Nevermind that..can..we just cuddle?" he asked.

"Of course, Lou. c'mere." I said, laying down beside him, signaling with my arms to come closer. The smaller lad snuggled into my arms.

------

I edited this a lot but. it still sucks I'm SoRrY okay bye