raped continued

In walked my ex-boyfriend Lucas. I was in shock. "Lucas" I cried ."Why are u doing this?". He didn't answer but was walking towards me with a look of lust in his eyes. I kicked my legs and began to scream he bent over m
I felt a sharp pain where he slapped me . I began whimpered when I realized his intentions. He wanted to rape me. He then grabbed my bonds and cut the ropes. He then tied my hands behind my back and forced me to kneel in front o f him. He unzipped his pants and took out his penis it standed straight up . I begged and begged him not to do it he slapped me again . Started to strangle me. I gasped for breathe. He then stopped and kneeled down too and kissed me softly on my lips . He then stood up and held his penis in his hand and forced my mouth open and thrusted his penis into my mouth. He then grabbed my hair and made me started to suck his penis this went in like this for about 20mins until he cumed into my mouth I tried to spit it out but he made me swallow it. He then ripped my shirt off and lifted my back onto the bed. He then unzipped my jeans and pulled it off he ripped off my panty and began to finger me.
This hurt pretty bad I began to cry . He then stripped until he was naked and opened my legs he took his penis and put it into my vagina . I burned like fire. I began to scream with pain and gagged me with his shirt. He then started move inside of me the pain gradually started to go away. I began to moan against my will . He then began to move faster and faster. Suddenly he stopped and came out of me . The door open and in walked five men..........

Authors note
Cliffhanger are they going to help Katie!!!! Read on to find out.
P.S. Don't forget to vote an leave ur comments😘😍😘😍😄😊