chapter 31

Louis pov

we ran up stairs to get some blakets , we are leaving tommarow  , anyway we grabbed five blakets  . one for zayn , one for the to love birds , one for me , one for liam , and one for harry . we grabbed 6 pillow for everyone and ran down stairs . we seen zayn with a blank face sitting on the couch .

that's weird ..............

" lou , I need to talk to you . " said zayn still with a blank face , he got up and walked in the kitchen .i followed behind him

" whats the problem mate ?"

" lou she wont forgive me , I am trying with all my heart to apologize to her but all she says is - don't want to talk right now - im trying lou . " he was in my arms now crying I turned around to see that alice about to come in , great , this is perfect , I can make them be at least aquatences ............. . she walked in wide eyed , about to turn around , I grabed her arm and pushd her in front of zayn and left , I closed and locked the door behind me . I hope niall doesn't get mad at me  . oh well he will get over it . I walked to the couch plopping down on it . niall looked at me confused .

" I locked them both in the kitchen so they can get along . " I explained to him

" ohhhhhh that's why alice Is still in there .''

we started the movie and we heard loud laughs from the kitchen . YAHYA  WE DID IT WE DID IT . now we don't have to here argueing on the bus . YES !

ZAYN POV

as soon as Louis lockd the door I new what he was trying to do . thanks .

" hey alice I ummm I am sor- "

" zayn I no your sorry , I accept your appolgie . I am sorry that I have been holding a grudge on you for only God knows how long . I was being stupid and over dramatic about the whole situation . " she looked at me with a sad expression .

" soooo...... are we cool ? " I asked breaking the silence

" ya .. we're cool . " she giggled .

" so should we get back out there ."

" remember that lou locked the door ? "

" oh ya haha ." we sat there for almost what seemed like forever until the door got unlocked . YES WE CAN LEAVE

" FREEDOM !!!! " I yelled running to my room grabbing my phone going to text perry.

ALICE POV

" boobear !! " I ran to niall hugging him to death

' hey that's my nickname for harry ! " Louis pouted . I laughed

" fine I'll try finding a better nickname for niall . " I said with a sad look to my face .

" don't be sad your gonna make me sad , and when I'm sad everyone is sad . including your boo-bear . " 

" ugh fine . " I gave up . " niall ummm you still haven't introduced me to your friends . I no that one harry right ? " harry nodded " then Louis " I pointed at him " and ummm I haven't even spoke to you yet ." I giggled

" sorry for my forgetfulness , ummm that's liam aka -daddy direction-"

ok now I no everyone 

" alright everyone time to get some sleep . We have to wake up really early in the morning . " liam said . now I get why they call him daddy direction.

" hey ummm were is alexas ?? " I asked a little concerned .

" oh . she is in her room sleeping . she has been sleeping s I since she has been here . I laughed a little

I ran into nialls room . grabbing my pajamas and ran into the bathroom .

------------------after shower--------------------

after my shower I washed my face and brushed my teeth . I walked out seeing that niall already took a shower and was passed out on the bed . I tried not to wake him up but when I climbed into the bed I woke him .

" it took you forever . " he laughed

I layer down and snuggled into his chest as his arm was wrapped around me , and I fell asleep . I felt so safe with him even though we have only been dating for like three days now . I think I'm falling in love with him .

===================================================================================================

ok long chapter and it took me a long time to update . I no . just keep voting ..

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

THE FIRST THREE TO COMMENT GETS A SHOUT OUT !!!!!! SO HURRY START THE COMMENTS !!!!! I'LL DO THE SHOUT OUT BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE THE FIRST COMMENT GETS A READ FROM ME IN A BOOK THAT YOU MADE ( IF YOU MADE ONE ) AND VOTES IN ALL OF YOUR CHAPTERS!!!! This ends on

01/24/14