Somethings wrong

Chapter 2

Yesterday was the first day of school, as you guys all know I met this guy Jack.

Well I get up and do all my morning chores, head in the entrance and I hear this voice it's my older sister

Jane. Of course she gets to stay home, because she says she " sick ". You guys know what I mean by " sick " staying home for no reason.

I head outside to catch the bus. I get on the bus. And the back seat is open I rush into the kings throne ( the back seat ) and put on my earbuds and listen to my favorite song enjoy the ride ~ Krewella. As I arrive at school I walk up the stair case to the third floor. I get to my locker and I see Madison she walks up to me and she says " Hey Jewel want to sit together in class today ?" Of course I said yes. Me and Madison where sitting together and I hear a whisper " You know Jack well he's mine, back off !" I just sat there like what's going on its only the second day of school. Why you gotta be so rude.

For one whole hour I was quiet I did not want to talk to Madison. After that I headed to science class where I was stuck with Janine she is the most annoying girl in the whole entire world ! Last year she was always asking for something to eat it gets on my last nerves. But anyways science was boring because it's are first day we only have science every two days.

After science it was lunch time. I saw Madison and Jack sitting together. Does he still remember me ? It sure looks like he forgot. I go up to him and sit whit Madison and Jack but Madison gave the look of " I hate you " kind of look. I don't care what she thinks it's just trying to get Jack back. I ask " can I speak to you in private?" Jack walk up to me and asks why are you wanting to talk to me alone? "Do you want to go to the movie with me to go see break of dawn? He stands there like why me? He says " sorry I have plans with Madison this weekend." That was the most depressing words I can't believe it she actually stole him from me. How can that be? She has ugly red hair that looks never brush. Also she never wear like Adidas, under armour and roots. She is like the last girl on my list.

Lunch finished and math class was ahead. I wanted to sit with Jack but he was already sitting with red head Madison. I was sitting alone cause Debra did not want to sit with me so they left me alone. The hour felt like days. Math ended and I walked down the stair case alone to the gym. During gym was free time so I went for basketball of course. But Madison went for volley ball and I remember yesterday Jack saying he hates volley ball. But he play volley ball with Madison that's such a lie he lied in front of the whole class. Me in my roots jogging pants with my under armour t-shirt compared to Madison with the little graphic t-shirt with jeans with writing on the back of them. I hate those jeans there ugly.

Gym was done I put back the basketball away and head up stairs. Miss. Thernardy was waiting for the class of course I was the first one in her class. For the hour that's left of the day I sit there looking at Jack and Madison sitting together chatting about there plans together this weekend witch I was going to go see break of dawn with Jack but no. He has other plans. The hour when fast and the second day of 7th grade is over. This was the worst day in the whole 7th grade year! Witch just started. I head to my locker an grab my school bag and all my homework and head out of school. I was waiting for the bus and my bus was late. So I got home super late. I did all my homework and when to bed and tomorrow will be the third day of 7th grade. Fun just joking !

Chapter 3 coming soon !

Please vote and comment !

Also share my story with friends !

-chloe_rancourt