Introductions

Poseidon almost had a heart attack. It was Percy! His little boy on Olympus! Did anyone know why they were here though? Was he in danger? Finally Athena spoke the words he wanted to ask. " Who are you, and why are you here?" Leo, who had had been messing with a few scraps of metal just a moment before said, "What! You mean you didn't summon us?" Now everyone was confused. The minor gods and goddesses didn't say anything in fear of being thrown off of Olympus, but they had plenty of questions. There were about 12 demigods, 1 satyr, and 1 centaur in total. They were asked to introduce themselves so they did.

The centaur stepped forward,"I am Chiron, trainer of heroes." The Gods/Goddesses nodded their heads towards him to show approval and respect.

A blonde girl said, "Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena." Athena smiled at her child.

Then 4 demigods stepped forward at the same time. They all said their titles so fast as if they didn't want the Gods to hear them properly. 

"Thalia Grace, Daughter of Zeus."

"Nico Di' Angelo, Son of Hades, born before the oath...Lotus Casino." 

"Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon."

"Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter."

"What the...Roman?" Athena spluttered out before all Hades broke loose. But they all calmed down after a while and let the demigods, and satyr continue.

The satyr clopped a few steps,"Grover Underwood, Chosen one of Pan." 

A Hispanic boy stepped in front, the one that had answered Athena earlier. He spoke, "Leo Valdez. Son of Hephaestus, Fire User." Hephaestus looked at his son warmly. 

A girl with chopped hair and braids all over came forward, "Piper McLean, Daughter of Aphrodite, Charm-speaker." Aphrodite glanced at her daughter confused to as why she dressed that way.

Two similar looking boys came to the front and spoke in sync,"We are Conner and Travis Stoll, Sons of Hermes." Hermes smiled at his sons.

A girl who was sharpening her knife stepped into the spotlight,"Clarisse La Rue, Daughter of Ares." She looked around the room daring anyone to say something.

There were only three demigods left, one looked a little shy yet she stepped to the middle of the room and said, "Katie Gardner, Daughter of Demeter." Demeter muttered,"Ah,yes! Now here's a girl who eats just the right amount of cereal." She looked very happy.

The last two demigods stepped foward

"Frank Zhang, Son of Mars."

"Hazel Levesque, Daughter of Pluto, born before the oath." She stopped there, not explaining how or why.

The two gods that were mentioned flickered to thier Roman forms for a moment and then back. Athena finally lost it. "WHY ARE THERE ROMANS AMONGST THE GREEKS!" She yelled waiting for someone to answer her.

Percy Jackson walked up to her, "Because we uhh...kinda met the Roman Camp...and then we almost had a war...and kinda did...but were friends now." He smiled and walked away as if that cleared everything up.

Athena's face was red and you could almost see the steam oozing from her ears. Then a box dropped from the sky and landed smack dab in the middle of her head. She fell to the floor and everyone rushed to see if she was alright. they checked and she was unconcious for now but what was in the box...