Teenage Daddy

*4 years ago*

"Really Kyle?" Heidi laughed. "Y-Yeah!" The teen stumbled, enjoying his freedom. 14 years old, and out on his own. Well there was Heidi and Garrett, but they were as worse as he was. Persuaded into drinking, one, then another. Kyle had never felt this, now he did. A sensation. He was an 8th grader, not even in high school, drinking Corona, dancing with girls. One woman, looking at least 21, came up to him, stroking his green-highlighted hair, which other wise was black, and looked into his brown eyes. With a smile, she took the delusional adolescent to the dancefloor.

But with moves, she made it hard for him to escape. To escape his hormones that is- by grinding into him, brain dead and all. She was something, dragging him to a wall and kissing him. This turned into something MORE. Let's say it wasn't very good for a 14 year old to do.

That night Kyle woke up naked, in a closet, with the woman. The morning seemed strange, his head hurt. He didn't remember anything and was once again, a scared little boy. He struggled to find his clothes, but finally did, running out the door and away, getting outside and finding Heidi and Garrett, worried out of their minds. "We thought someone took you!" Garrett stuttered and hugged his best friend. Kyle's trembles alerted the teens even more. "Did someone hurt you Ky?" Heidi gasped. She grabbed kyle's hand, which gave him a shock of memory, and he jerked away quickly, eyes wide and mouth shaking.

"KYLE!!!" Heidi yelled. "W-What?" The teen responded. "Did they harm you?" Garrett shook him. "I don't know guys. I'm scared-d." At this time tears streamed down his face, unsure of how to handle his situation. "I woke up with a woman..." Kyle mumbled. "A WOMAN!?!?!" Heidi shouted. "She was nake-d-d.  And so was I..."  The 8th grader continued, realiasation kicking in. Could he and this stranger had gotten intimate? That had to be the case...

Embarrassed, insecure, afraid, in pain, and worried.