chapter 1

*present time*

"You are the heart, that beats inside of me..." I played BOTDF on youtube, enjoying the music. I had to keep things out of my head today, It was summer and today was the day I would ask   Heidi. Me and my two friends Heidi and Garrett had moved in together.  We were happy, and all in good money earnings. I myself was working on my music, Garret did mostly landscaping, Heidi was training to be a hairdresser or makeup artist for models. Today was different though. Ever since I went to that party, something got to me about Heidi. I figured out that I loved her. :3

But now I had to get ready. The house was clean, I just really needed to wear something other than my Band merch. Sorry Skrillex! I put on a more formal shirt and add some French something colagne, keeping my black skinny jeans, and working a tie into the situation. All was well and I was ready. That's when the knock on the door came.

In an attempt to be sexy I opened the door slowly and leaned against it, adding a "Hello beautiful," only too look up and, and old hag? The woman had business clothes on and her wrinkles made her jaw look like a bulldog's. She looked unamused at me and directed me too look down, only to see a little girl.

"Umm Hi?" I gave. She let herself in and sat down of the couch, putting a briefcase on the coffee table. As for the little girl, she had wondered into the kitchen. "Uh kid? Don't go in there!" I yelled. "Mr. Hart, I suppose you know why I'm here?" She stared at me waiting for an answer. 'Uh No ma'm I do not." I let out a nervous chuckle. "The little girl? We are putting her in your custody." She pointed to the child. My smile turned to a frown. "What the hell do you mean in my custody? You must have the wrong guy." I refused to believe she was saying I was responsible for this kid.

"Mr.Hart do you recall a night 4 years ago when you went to a party?" She asked. I nodded, turning pale with fear. "Y-Yes Ma'm" Oh no, my voice was trembling. "You got intimate with a woman and she has been arrested now. You being the father will have to take this girl as her parent." She was stern. I felt like Jelly, like I would fall. Me, the girl's father? FATHER!?!?! But somehow, I looked at girl differently then, like at instant, and felt a connection.

She gave me a paper, and I signed it, through body reflex, not willing. Could I do this?