ch.2

"HEY SLUT! GET DOWN HERE YOU WHORE!"

Oh! No Legs move it. I got to get down. I run. BAM! Dang it! I forgot about the door. I run down the stairs. Stumbling at every step to get down. I finally reach the botto- SLAP! I look up to se- SLAP!

"DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO LISTEN!" slap! "WHEN I CALL YOU, YOU COME DOWN RIGHT AWAY!" PUNCH! SLAP! KICK! And I fall on my butt. Feeling more kicks and slaps combined with punches as I go. Blood tickles down my face and my ribs break. I lay down still, absorbing all there impacts on my body. Waiting till they stopped; their session of satisfaction goes on. I begin to pretend that I felt pain and whimper. I fake cry telling them to stop. They all laugh and talk about all the fun that they were having.

I think this session today lasted more than 2 hours, when they finally stop.

I stare up at the perpetrator of the pain I just felt. Above me stands my mother, Ersla and Cruella all screaming at me. Using incoherent words to make sentences and formulate new ideas. As my mind begins to wonder I am suddenly snapped back to reality by mother Carol.

"Well my little slut" she spits out "today, your father's lawyer will be visiting us and I would like you to be dressed appropriately!"

My sisters follow her lead saying "yah, you little whore"

Mother rolls her eyes and continues on snidely saying "today you will dress yourself like my girls" I roll my eyes and think umm, yeah sure like I was not born from your womb at all. "So, I will allow you to borrow on dress that I will give you from my closet. Be thankful I will allow your filthy ass close to my clothes at all." Yep, like I want your clothes at all old lady.

Ersla and Cruella respond with a whine and "but, Moom I want some of your clothes too. Why does she get them?

" This ungrateful bitch doesn't even need clothes. She should wear dirt." Ersla exclaimed

Carol distantly says" Shush, girls I will buy you newer clothes and give you anything you want. For now we need something to hide this insolent fool's arms and scars. We don't want our most honorable guest to see this fools body now do we?"

Ersla responds with "ewe, NO!" and Cruella shrieks.

Carol starts to walk away with her two 'treasured' devils. Seriously I think they are Satan's spawns. Everyone here has come to believe I am a mute and an illiterate fool. When really I could be classified as the most logical and daring people to ever walk the earth. MY HOUSE, that used to feel sweet and smell homely, now looked me in the eyes and rejecting my very existence.

I stare out the window at the outside, as I long to return to the past...

*Flashback*

"Ariadnee, stop that! Look at your sisters they aren't playing in the mud. Now look at how your dress is all ruined. What am I going to do with you?" my mommy looks at me with contempt.

"Now, now. Carol that is no way to treat your daughter. All children these days want to explore." I turn and see...

"DADDY!" I say running forward to him, trying to catch him in a hug. I love daddy, he's the best, unlike mommy who only says mean things.

"ARIADNEE! You know your papa is busy, don't get him dirty! Now stop right there and act like a proper lady! Try to act with poise you are not a 3 year old anymore." Mommy screams. I see her face was getting red; she was growing hair and showing teeth, mommy started to growl.

I burst out crying "D-D-Daddy! W-Why is mommy acting like an animal?" I search for daddy, he was nowhere to be found, the forest started to get misty. Clouds crashed to the ground and suddenly, Mommy was back again. Taking Ersla and Cruelle into her hands, running from me. Why?

"Princess, I am sorry. I left you alone, let's play a little game, it's called TAG. I am going to be it and you are going to run, no matter what don't stop running." I look at daddy, who was all wet. Water like rain dripping from his face, running down to touch the ground. Thunder struck again.

"Ariadnee, I coming to get you." Daddy says, and I start running. Running to the house, playing with daddy was the best. I ran to the house, wanting to hide under my bed, so daddy wouldn't find me. I came down to the house, to see mommy closing the door.

"WAIT!" I screamed running down the slope to catch mommy and get some shelter. Mommy looked up smiling and seeming to shake her head, she saw me. I ran even faster, thinking mommy was waiting for me to close the door. I came running and, Mommy shut the door with a big BOOM, along with the lightning. I ran to the door and tried knocking, no one answered. I decided to wait for daddy to come home.

I waited and waited, and then I fell asleep. I woke up. The sun was too bright, and the air smelt too fishy, I felt like a cat. I looked up squinting my eyes to see a black figure above me. My vision started to clear up and above me stood... "Daddy!" screaming as I jumped into his arms.

Daddy looked so red; maybe paint came raining down, since right now I was just as red as him. Daddy looked at me and I looked at him.  

"what 's wrong, darling?"

"daddy you look, like you have paint all over you?" i said cheekily smiling up T HIM.

"Do I princess?"

"yes you look as red as a tomatoe?" i look up at him

Daddy looked at me and i looked at me.  Silence...

Soon we were laughing like crazy at each other and our foolish decision to stay outside.

*End of Flashback*

As I came back to consciousness, I was crying. I quickly look at the time. 4:30 already? The sisters and the devil will be home any minute. I got to get ready. I scramble to see the dress Carol laid out for me. It was a huge dress, which would fall of my body if in just stood up or walked in it. I might as well get to work.