Chapter 2

Ashton's P.O.V-
After math class I met up with Luke ,calum,and Michael at our lockers and walked to lunch together.
-at lunch -
Me and Luke want to the pizza area In the cafe and while Mikey and cal want to the main line.
As we walked to the line I saw Natalia was in line before us .so I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder and she turns around .
"Hey do you Remeber me?" I asked.
"Ashton? Ashton fletcher Irwin is that you ?! Of course I Remeber you ! I missed you !" She said and hugged me .it felt right having her in h arms but she pulled away to soon.
"Hey we need to hangout again like old times "she said .
"Yeah we do here mine number .text me when your free" I said and gave her my number .

After we got threw the line me and Luke went and found Mikey and cal and sat down.
"So ash got a girls number all ready today guys."Luke said.
"What ?!" They all said.
"Shut up guys .she was my best friend when we were kids but she moved away and just moved back ." I said .
"From the way you looked at her she seemed like more than just a friend now mate " Luke  winked at me .
I laughed at my new friends weird thoughts ... we just meet again thought I can't have feelings all ready ...or can I ?...

---------->notes
Sorrry it's short and a day late hope you  like it tho!!(not edited will edit later )
-Dezy