Playing Games

You can say playing games hurts people. But in reality it only can hurt one person and that is the one that is being cheated on. Some call me a slut and a whore but id rather them call me a player I mean a playgirl cause me and my girls we sure do know how to make guys want more and more. Well first let me introduce you to the five most know playgirls at my school which happen to be my best friends and me! Well first there is Cassidy Knight. Cassidy and me go way back and we look like we are twins too! Cassidy has pericing green eyes and long think black hair. Then their is Hailey York. She has brown eyes with creemy blonde hair and she's the sweet one out of our bunch she is the only one who will let you fdown eansy. Then ther is attie Rapids. ow she is the deffintion. But with her hazle eyes and red hair what guy wouldn't want her? And then we have my favorite Rainia Guci. With black eyes and blond hair she was the one most loved besides me of course! And then there is me. Hannah Grider. But I like to be called Anna. I have blue eyes and blonde hair with black tips. Me and my girls are the girls that when we walk through the halls everyone gets quite to see what we are talking about. But that's enough about my girls this is a story about how me Anna. Was forced to be changed.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you guys think hope you like it :D I'm new at this sorry if it sucks :( comments and tell me what you think :)