meeting

--Asher Jackson's POV

"Hey man where you been I have seen you inna minute!" Said Fraser

"Fraser really bro I live with you? Dumbass!" I said I was already pissed off at my parents for being such dicks about my realtionship with Cindy. And now they were making me marry some girl I didn't even know. Let's just say players don't ever settle down. And besides this girl would have to live with 9 guys. Yea I know nine guys in one house. I know fucking crazy! But they are all like my brothers. There was Fraser, Cooper, Ashton, Brody, Dylan, Ean, Zak, Tanner and me.

"Haha I know man I'm just messin with you!" Fraser punched me in the arm jokingly. We all walked back to the house from the beach which was about two blocks away from my house.

"Hey Fraser isn't that, that girl that's in love with you?" Dylan shouted out before we would start play fighting in the street. Even though Fraser knew that every girl was in love with him he still fliched at the word love. Hi. parents got devoriced when he was seven even now hen we are allight-teen it still hurt him to think that his mom left his dad for his unlce.

"Ahh fuck you man!" Fraser said a little less happy then before. No one knew why fraser didn't want to fall in love except for me.

"I'll race you bitches to the house!" I said and started running. Running was my skill that's why I go to the school I go to. For football. I got to the house at lighting speed I waited for the guys to get there even though I had the keys. When everyone was back there were some rants about how I cheated and how I need to count down to three first.

"Ah you shut the hell up. Your all just sore losers!" I said laughing at the looks on their faces.

I walked into the house still listening to them rant and then all of a sudden they got quite. Too quite. I turned around to see that I had walked right pass someones bags. Which was saying that whoever that girl was. She was here. Fuck was she supposed to come here today? Man I need to look at my phone more often.

"Well fellas who ever finds the girl first wins," I said looking at them. They all smiled this was one of our favorite games to play.

"One."

"Two."

"GO!!!" We all flew in different directions. Dylan and Zak went up stairs. Fraser, Ashton, and Brody all ran down stairs. Me and Tanner went to the game room and that's where we found her.

"Hey!" She said smiling midly sexy. This was supposed to be my wife? Well I could sure as hell live with that.

"Well hi their sexy I'm Asher. And if I do say so myself you look sexy as hell in my shirt." I racked up and down her body. God damn was she fine. I looked at the tv only to findher playing MW3.

"I'm Hannah but you can call me Anna." She said winking at both of us. As she stood up I realized that she was wearing one of my old shirts so the shirt stopped right at her panty line. Dear god the things I would do to her. She walked over to me and gave me a hug.

She softly whispered in my ear. "Don't mess with me hun I'm bad ness for you and your little friends. And don't expect me to sleep with you either. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go put back on my clothes."

"Oh but babe I love it when you wear my clothes it makes you look so sexy." I whispered back lightly in her ear then slowly wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer. I didn't know her but I knew that id be needing her touch for as long as I could have it.

"Well then you'll love this," she paused ever so slightly then kissed me and walked away. Did she just... no she didn't.. no one ever kisses Asher Jackson and just walks away. But she did. I watched her body walk. I loved the way her hair was blonde with black at the end and I love the way her butt swayed when she walked away. She stopped in mid stride turned around and looked me in the eyes.

"Honey I know my ass is nice. But trust me you'll see more of it later," she winked at me then walked away. Dear god I was in a world of shit.

------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it I know it ran a little long but uhh yupp:) comment tell me watcha think thanks for reading :)