Chapter 2

As we went inside I closed and locked the door, and grabbed her from behind. I slowly turned her around and picked her up by her waist as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked her over to the couch as I laid her down taken her shirt off and mines. She began to kiss on my chest as I hovered over her taking her bra off to reveal her perfect titties. She pushed on my chest roughly causing me to fall to my back on the couch, as she rose mounting on top of me, straddling me between her thighs. I quickly took in a mouth full of her titty slowly circling my tongue around her nipple and gently biting down on it, sending shivers down her spine. She moaned loudly as she caressed my chest admiring my tattoos.

(She leaned in closer asking me.) "Do you have any protection".

"Yes, but let's hop in the shower before we head into the room, that's where they are".

"Ok". She replied.

We got up off the couch as I followed her to my room while she covered her breast with her arms. I smirked at the thought of her gesture, acting all shy. While in my room I went over to the nightstand grabbing a condom as she proceeded to the bathroom cutting on the shower. I quickly came out of my pants down to my boxers, taking my phone out of my jeans turning it to silent, since it had been blowing up with texts all day, and place it on the nightstand. I went into the bathroom to join Chloe, but she was already in the shower. I pulled the shower curtain back revealing her glowing body from the water running down her. I removed my boxers revealing my already hard on I had, and stepped in behind her. She turned around to me as I grabbed her a** pulling her closer, holding onto her as though I never wanted to let her go.

"Chloe, I want this night to be special". I uttered.

"Me too". she replied (I dropped down to my knees as she stood there letting the water shower down on her.)

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"shhhh". I replied.

I slowly stuck my tongue in her pu**y as she stood there, and started licking her up and down. She grabbed hold of my head and moaned. As the gentle, "oh baby" came out of her lips, I continued licking the juices and shower water from her lower lips. I continued on as I rubbed on her a** so that she could reach her climax. I knew it was coming on when I noticed her knees began to buckle and she grasp my head so tightly to keep her balance.

"Baby stop, ohhhh". she mumbled (unable to speak clearly), "I'm about to cum".

But I just continued on, her body began to shake as she let out the most sexiest scream and moan, as her juices came gushing out into my mouth. I stood up in the shower cutting it off and picked her up carrying her out of the shower into the room, laying her on the bed. Her body was still shaking as she laid there, I stood there getting ready to put the condom on when she sat up and took it from my hands.

"I wanna feel you inside of me daddy". (grabbing onto me pulling me down on her.)

"Wait Ma, what you doing?"

"I wanna feel your d*ck inside of me, the same way your tongue was. oh my goodness you have never done that to me".

(Which she was right all the times we have had sex this was my first time going down on her, s*it it was my first time period.) "But baby we", (As she stopped me in mid sentence.)

"Don't speak just give me that d*ck".

I just left it alone and slid up into her warm creamy pu**y. She began to moan as I went in and out of her. We made love for about an hour now as I could feel myself getting ready to cum. Before I could attempt to get up, she rolled us over to mount me. Trapped under her thighs, as she rode me like I was an mechanical bull she began to cum for the 4th time. Through all of her moaning, and her riding me like crazy she disregarded the fact that we werent using any protection. As she continued to ride up and down on me I looked down to watch my d*ck go in and out of her p*ssy. The sight of it turned me on even more as I felt a tear drop fall onto my chest. I grabbed ahold of her back standing up and walking us over to the wall pushing her back up against it, as I remained inside of her. While in this position she had no choice but to take all of me inside of her, as she screamed out in pure pleasure. I continued to thrust in and out of her until I felt myself getting ready to cum. I slowed done getting ready to stop, but Chloe just grabbed onto me tighter putting her nails into my back.