The Girl

Finlay's POV:I saw this poster board ad when we were leaving from my rehearsal at the Holloway Productions Studio

Finlay's POV:
I saw this poster board ad when we were leaving from my rehearsal at the Holloway Productions Studio.I was so bored and annoyed at the moment that I was even rude to my favorite person in the world,my driver,Zing Darrow.He was like my big brother and he was the one I respected the most.But today was different.My co-worker,Anna Funk, kept flirting with me and threatened to take me off the show if I didn't become her fiancee.I was so annoyed by her stuck up personality until I saw her.Well not exactly her,but on the billboard, I saw the girl I admired the most.June Camillo.It said.Join the festival of music with us and our talented performer,June on May,1,2017.Today was May 1 of 2017!I could meet her.I took out my phone and bought a ticket online.Thankfully they weren't sold out yet.I took the last one.I got so excited.The show starts at 6 and it was 4:45 p.m.I had time."Zing I'm sorry for being rude earlier,but can you take me home please?"I asked with scottish accent.He nodded and smiled."Right away sir."And with that he spend off all the way home.I was finally going to meet the woman of my dreams.
That evening,I was at the festival, wearing a disguise.I didn't want people chasing me. Everyone was murmuring for at least five minutes and then the curtains opened.I saw the one and only beautiful June on the stage smiling.I was so excited that I felt the blood rush to my head.I'm in heaven!She and the orchestra played a song called the song of the caged Bird.

Wen it was over I was crying with joy.Everyone began to leave and I decided to make a move.I went up front but then she was gone.I looked around but had no sign of her.Then a warm hand rested on my shoulder.I looked over it and saw who it was.
Oh my god!It's her!