What was that?

June's POV:What was that?We ran somewhere I wasn't familiar with but Gero kept leading the way

June's POV:
What was that?
We ran somewhere I wasn't familiar with but Gero kept leading the way.I pulled away,now in a field of grass."Gero,what is going on?!"I demanded.He looked flustered but then he looked at me straight in my eyes.He took a deep breath and sighed."Alright.Ill tell you-- no show you why."He took off his blond wig and took off his dark shades.I gasped,realizing who he really was.
"You're the..." He sighed and finished my sentence."Yeah,Finlay MacMillan.I get it if you d-"I cut him off and squealed.I couldn't help it.I was a FanGirl.I hugged him tight."Oh my god!Why didn't you tell me!I told you I was a fan of yours."
*Flashback*
"Who's your favorite celebrity?"Gero asked.I giggled nervously and then looked into his eyes.
"It's... Finlay Macmillan.Hes my hero and I hope I could meet him someday."He flashed me his charming smile.He looked so familiar.
*Back to Reality*
I still couldn't believe it.He was Finlay!"W-W-Why did y-you keep t-this a s-s-s-secret?"I stuttered.He held my chin up and I blushed."Do you know it's cute when you stutter?"he asked.I shook my head,feeling hot.
He's so close.
"Gorgeous,the only reason I kept the secret from you is because I didn't know if you would like me or if I would love you.And now you know the results."He leaned in and then pressed his warm lips on mine.
He's mine and no one else's....