The Late Meeting

June's POV:Why did he have to be so gosh darn cute?!I was still blushing on my way home just thinking about his handsome face

June's POV:
Why did he have to be so gosh darn cute?!I was still blushing on my way home just thinking about his handsome face.I can't believe he caught me daydreaming but it was to buy him a gift.What would he like?What should I wear?Should I wear something fancy?Why does he seem familiar?The last question rang in my head and it stayed there.I know he looks like someone I know.He looked like......Yep I can't put my finger on it.I decided to take a beauty nap to be well rested for the date.
★★★★★★★
I looked at my clock.
3:00 p.m
I jumped out of bed and began to panic.My date was in thirty minutes!
I took my shower brushed my hair and put on a casual dress.

My date was in thirty minutes!I took my shower brushed my hair and put on a casual dress

I put my hair into a perfect bun and went out the door.I checked my phone for the time.
3:45 p.m.
I was late!I rushed out the door and ran to the coffee shop.When I arrived, Finlay was no where to be seen.I waited for 5 minutes.After that I gave up.As I began to leave I saw a dashing man running, looking like he was out of breath.
You came.....
_______________
I'll make another story after school but right now I'm going in.Bye y'all!