Chapter 1

Jess awoke not believing where she was; She was is in the hub at the Magic Kingdom! "Finn?... Amanda?.... Willa?.. Philby?.. ANYONE?!" she yelled into the empty place. She was all alone, or so she thought.

"Oh no! I'm all alone!!!"

"That you are my dear." Jess turned around to face none other than Maleficent. "Come now my dear and let us have, a little chat."

"NEVER!" Jess started to run and Maleficent began to speak the words of a curse.

"With quick feet, With quick hands, TRAP HER IN SOME QUICK SAND!"

The Sand captured her feet than began to sink.

"How about now dear? Seems you could use a hand and I could use a little helper you might say. Its up to you. Think or sink."

"NEVER! NEVER WILL I BE UNDER YOUR SPELL AGAIN!"

"Oh you foolish child. You WILL come with me one way or another. CHOOSE!" The sand was quick for it was to her neck. She gasped and with her last breath she screamed "NEVER!"

Evil laughter rung in her head. She herd another spell then all was black.

Finn awoke, in his bed this time not Disneyworld. For the DHI's master mind behind Technology. Philby, had found a way to make sure that when the Keepers would go to bed they woudln't awake in any of the parks and stay in their beds sleeping soundly in the comfort of their own homes. Finn toched his face it was .. wet. Was he sweating? He felt weird, he had a feeling something was wrong. He got up and ran staright towards his desk nearly tripping over all his junk in his room he had finally reached destination. He found his phone and looked but there were 0 messages. He took a deep breath; there was a shimmer of light coming from the window. He went over by it and opened the shade and peered outside. It was the moon; Finn would never foget the night that changed his life. For that night had changed his life and 6 other kids lives. He had been called "The chosen one" "the leader" at first he didn't want to accept that role but as time went on he grew into that role. He was the leader of the Kingdom Keepers. He remebered it as if it was just yesterday he had woke up in Disneyworld, he met an old guy named Wayne Kresey an old disney imagineer and he told him about the parks about the danger. He had said you know how in Toy Story when Andy leaves the room all the toys come to life; well that wasn't a new concept; when every guest every cast member left the park, the park would come to life and the villians and the heros the characters would come to life. They saved the Disney parks from the evil within them, the villians, the Overtakers. Finn had decided to go back to bed and get his rest for he would be meeting the group at Maybeck's Aunt's house. He drifted back to sleep and all was well.