Mason knows

Lucy pov:
It's 2 in the morning and we just got a call from Mason saying we have a new mission. Wyatt wanted me to stay and rest, but I insisted I come along. It might be to obvious if I don't go.
At Mason Industries-
Wyatt, Rufus, and I are listening to Mason gives us the details to the mission. Suddenly, I get really dizzy. I grasp the table I'm already leaned against and see Wyatt's eyes dart to me. I look at him once I get my balance back and smile reassuring him I'm okay. Mason gives us an odd look and continues. After he's done we go to wardrobe. On my way Mason stops me.
M: "How far along are you?"
L: "What?" I ask surprised.
M: "Pregnant. You are pregnant aren't you?" He asks.
L: "Yes,but how did you know?"
M: "I saw you get dizzy and I've noticed Wyatt has been more protective of you."
L: "9 weeks."
M: "And the doctor cleared you to time travel?"
L: "Yes. Now may I please go get dressed."
M: "Go ahead." He says turning and leaving.
Out of nowhere Wyatt walks up behind me.
W: "What was that about?" He asked.
L: "Apparently he knows I'm pregnant." I said aggravated by Mason.
W: "Hey. Calm down. He hasn't tried to hurt you or the baby, so just chill,okay? I got you." He says giving me a side hug. "And you." He says laying a hand on my stomach.
I kiss him and we go get changed.