Chapter 1 ; MEETING YOU

It was a saturday evening, you were preparing your clothes for going back to your hometown tomorrow. Suddenly, you felt that you're starving because you skipped your lunch and its already 6pm on that clock. You plan to have an early dinner so you got up and put on your jacket since its freezing out there. You went out and walk to your favourite restaurant nearby your house to get some meals. After you bought your dinner, you were busy putting the balance into your wallet and did not know what's infront of you. When you're going out from the restaurant door, you bumped into a guy. You shouted ' Watch your way ' without looking at the guy. You then keep on walking but suddenly you feel something is stopping you by pulling your wrist, it's the guy who you bumped into just now.
   The guy : ' Hey! How can you just shout at me when you are the one who did not pay attention on the way you're walking? Arent you suppose to say atleast a word -sorry- ? '
You felt uncomfortable so you shake off his hand and say : ' My apologise'
The guy stare at you and you stared him back. When you put your head up, you realize that he's a freaking hot guy. Suddenly, you heard the people around you talking.
   Random people : " Isnt he the CEO of the most building in seoul? "  " Oh My God!! He look so hot! " " Damn, lucky girl who bumped into him~ "
You then smile at the guy because you feel a bit embarrassed. The guy knew you were feeling embarrassed so he pull you out of the restaurant.
   *outside the restaurant*
The guy : ' Im Jimin and yes I'm the CEO of some buildings in Seoul. You looks still young, may I know if you already have a job? Because I can offer a job for you. ' He said it while smiling at you.
You got shocked and answer him : ' Uhm... well I dont have any job yet. But what is the job that you're going to offer me? '
He then grab your wrist and bring you to his car. You followed him without thinking because you really need a job to support your younger sister who just made it into college. He drove off and both of you get to know each other on the way to somewhere you dont know. After 1 hour, you guys reach a place with a lot of bungalows. Jimin stop at a garage infront of a really big house to park his car. You get off the car with Jimin and he brings you into the house.
     Jimin : ' Welcome to my house Y/N~ '
       You  : ' Why did you bring me to your house? I thought you're offering a job for me? Dont tell me Im going to be a maid in this house? '
      Jimin : ' Yes, this is your work place Y/N . You have to be my house maid from now on. '
       You   : ' Ah~ okay... '
You nodded as the meaning you accepted the job. You accepted this job because you will get a high payment and with that, you can support your younger sister. Since you have to start working, so you cancelled your plan for going back to your hometown.
    Jimin : ' okay.. you can call me Jimin even you're working here as a maid. Im fine with it. So you'll sleep in this house tonight because It's quite far away here from your house. "

He showed you your room and told you to make some foods for him while he winks at you. So you get change and go down towards the kitchen to prepare some foods for Jimin. Right when you're putting the spoon and forks on the plates, you heard someone's footsteps  walking towards you. After that, you feel Jimin's hand wrapped on your waist and he puts his head on your shoulder since he's taller than you. Then he whispered : ' I like you, Y/N ~ ' into your ears.

                                                       -To Be Continue